Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I'll Fight Russell Anywhere, I Think He's Too Scared!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Rigo wanted the fight at his weight, or Loma's weight with a rehydration clause since Rigo comes into the ring at basically the same weight he weigh's in at, he didn't want to be at 30lb disavantage like he was against Donaire. Loma is much better than Donaire, so that is reasonable, for him to expect them to meet on a level playing feild.

Same thing with Loma not wanting to fight Walters because walters put on too much weight. Its no different.

You cant go after Rigo for it when Loma is doing it too.

Id love to see Rigo vs Loma, that would in my opinion be the highest skilled fight to ever take place.

I can't think of any time two more skilled fighters have fought with maybe the exception of Leonard vs Duran, but I think they are each more skillful if not as great of fighters as Leonard and Duran were.
    If Rigo had no intention of fighting Loma, then why was he and his team talking so much crap about Loma since Loma's debut? So, Loma was the one that was supposed to make all the sacrifices even though he wasn't the one that started all the crap talking?
    Rigo agreed to 126 and Loma agreed to a rehydration clause of 10 pounds, but then Rigo wanted more money, 1.5 million to be exact. So Lomachenko did agree to the rehydration clause, but as soon as that happened Rigo's team turned it into a money issue. First it was a weight issue then a money issue.

Please prove to me that Donaire had a 30 pound weight advantage over Rigo! I always ask Rigo fans to prove that Donaire had a huge weight advantage over Rigo and guess what? They never do. When Donaire fought at 126 he rehydrated to 132-134 and when he fought at 115 and 118 he would usually be in the mid to high 120's. At 122 he fought in the high 120's to low 130's. But now you're telling me that he was in the 140s-150's for Rigo? You do know that Donaire was the one moving up in weight right? Not Rigo. Donaire was the one that fought at Light Flyweight, 106 pounds, as a teenager NOT Rigo, who fought at 119, Bantamweight, as a teenager. And you expect me to believe that Donaire had a huge weight advantage over Rigo. I ask again, where is the prove?
    In the beginning of his career Loma used to be asked about Rigo, obviously people had interested in a showdown between the two since they were both really great amateurs and Two-time Olympic Gold medalist each, but all Loma said was that he didn't want to call out a guy a division below his. It all changed once Rigo's team and fans couldn't keep their mouths shut and thus Loma decided to call out their bluff.

Also, I guessed you missed the part where Loma and Walters were negotiating for a fight earlier this year. And Guess what? Walters wanted more money. So Loma was moving up for Walters and he agreed to fight him June, when Loma was supposed to comeback in April. Walters just wasted Loma's time.

I honestly love Rigo. He's probably in my top 3-5 favorite boxers of all time. We may have never even seen the best Rigo in the pros (Actually we definitely never saw the best Rigo in the pros), people forget he wasn't allowed to spar or properly train for two year because he was caught trying to defect, in 2007, before he successfully defected. But I have to call out the BS. I don't like how everything is blamed on Loma.
    I agree that Loma vs. Rigo would be a great technical fight and the first time two guys with two Olympic Gold medalist meeting in the pros and both are top 5 amateur boxers of all time in my opinion; it would be a great fight. Who knows if it's ever going to happen now though. Loma seems to be moving on.
    If Gamboa can make a comeback I wouldn't mind seeing Loma against Gamboa. I would like to see Gamboa make a comeback first though. Maybe get like two or three fights in, one against a solid opponent, then we could see him vs Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      only things you little penis guys are champions in is being racist jack ass's and committing suicide. what a weak ass race. can't handle any kind of adversity without getting depressed
      if you're referring to white people they are actually the strongest race in strongman competitions and sports that involve strength like wrestling. but if you were referring to white americans then you may be right. most tough whites come from foreign countries but it's all about ancestry man. if golovkin has a kid that was born here in the states the kid would still be tough as nails assuming the mother is also russian.

Comment

Working...
      X