Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I'll Fight Russell Anywhere, I Think He's Too Scared!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread got real american real quick. Always isolating different parts of society via race, religion or dick size.
    According to the yanks we're supposed to be a ward fan or GG fan, a floyd fan or a pacquaio fan. Well - I like all these boxers, no matter their skin colour, beliefs, nationality or how big their dick is. Most of us are boxing fans first and a particular boxer's fan second.

Comment

Hahah guess you haven't seen the rankings, and champions lately?

There are more White champions, and top ranked boxers, than dindus.

Seriously! Ohhh man, times - how they are-a-changing!!![/QUOTE] only things you little penis guys are champions in is being racist jack ass's and committing suicide. what a weak ass race. can't handle any kind of adversity without getting depressed

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        Hahah guess you haven't seen the rankings, and champions lately?

There are more White champions, and top ranked boxers, than dindus.

Seriously! Ohhh man, times - how they are-a-changing!!!
        only things you little penis guys are champions in is being racist jack ass's and committing suicide. what a weak ass race. can't handle any kind of adversity without getting depressed[/QUOTE]

Comment

Lomachenko ducked Rigondeaux.

Comment

"Scared" says the guy who didn't take the Rigo fight even though Rigo would have done it in 126 with him.

Comment

fight rigo

/thread

Comment

who ever says Loma ducked Rigo is ******

Loma offered 500k To do the fight, Loma said everything after the contract was sent by his team.Rigo is still fighting Bums, and Never wanted to fight Loma, neither Walthers. Both are ****.Loma offered 300k extra
                Last edited by masterpatric09; 05-15-2016, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade View Post
                  Lomachenko ducked Rigondeaux.
                  Originally posted by HEND View Post
                  "Scared" says the guy who didn't take the Rigo fight even though Rigo would have done it in 126 with him.
                  Are you guys serious? You do know Rigo was the one that kept making all these excuses, right?
                  It's funny, I was arguing with another poster, a Rigo fan who DIDN'T want Rigo to fight Loma, and I told him that there are still many people that think Loma is the one ducking Rigo. Well here's a perfect example of just that.
                  Rigo: "I want the fight at 124", "I want a rehydration clause", "I want 1.5 million to take the fight."
                  Rigo's promoter said they will offer Loma the money for a Rigo fight, well where is the offer?
                  Rigo is the one that has been talking all that crap since Loma's debut, but as soon as Loma called his bluff he didn't know what the hell to do other than make excuse after excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    I don't think Russell is scared, he's already been in there with Loma. But, I don't think Russell can win, either. I'm not buying all the excuses he came up with for his first L. There's a talent gap, or at least there appeared to be one in the first fight.

With all that being said, I'm down for the rematch, still.
                    Not only was there a talent gap, Russel couldn't handle Loma's power when Loma was even less adapted to the Pro style than he is now.

He almost finished Russel off in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                      Are you guys serious? You do know Rigo was the one that kept making all these excuses, right?
                      It's funny, I was arguing with another poster, a Rigo fan who DIDN'T want Rigo to fight Loma, and I told him that there are still many people that think Loma is the one ducking Rigo. Well here's a perfect example of just that.
                      Rigo: "I want the fight at 124", "I want a rehydration clause", "I want 1.5 million to take the fight."
                      Rigo's promoter said they will offer Loma the money for a Rigo fight, well where is the offer?
                      Rigo is the one that has been talking all that crap since Loma's debut, but as soon as Loma called his bluff he didn't know what the hell to do other than make excuse after excuse.
                      Rigo wanted the fight at his weight, or Loma's weight with a rehydration clause since Rigo comes into the ring at basically the same weight he weigh's in at, he didn't want to be at 30lb disavantage like he was against Donaire. Loma is much better than Donaire, so that is reasonable, for him to expect them to meet on a level playing feild.

Same thing with Loma not wanting to fight Walters because walters put on too much weight. Its no different.

You cant go after Rigo for it when Loma is doing it too.

Id love to see Rigo vs Loma, that would in my opinion be the highest skilled fight to ever take place.

I can't think of any time two more skilled fighters have fought with maybe the exception of Leonard vs Duran, but I think they are each more skillful if not as great of fighters as Leonard and Duran were.

Comment

Working...
                      X