No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Tests Positive For Meldonium, Wilder Title Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    From my understanding 1-15 micrograms was okay from Jan. 1 to Mar. 1 ie 15.1 micrograms was a problem. And since March 1 anything over 1 microgram is a problem. Thats from an Apr. 16(?) WADA press release or whatever.

So again to me it sounds like VADA messed up if their claiming a 0.7 result is a positive (or there is another reason 0.7 is bad like dare I speculate him not testing positive for it in previous VADA tests for this fight) or Ryabinsky is bsing.
    We should found out eventually

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      U think kovalev is on something?
      For his next fight in Russia maybe lol. He's been a US based fighter for awhile from my understanding so he might not have the same pipeline of sources some of these other guys have I'd speculate. It wouldn't shock me at all if any Russian fighter has a PED past at this point doe.

I mean it seems like there is a systemic culture of PED usage in Russia. Read up on this RUSADA PED cheating scandal. That **** is nuts if half of that stuff is true. Was just listening to Outside The Lines today & they were talking about it today oddly enough. Look at all these Russian sports people on this formerly watchlist supplement to newly defined PED. Plus there seems to be some sketchy things around that region with guys beating home fighters to only piss dirty later on while no Russian was pissing dirty by RUSADA. Believe one guy had his positive PED test overturned cuz of the RUSADA scandal. I believe Boxing Scene did a story a week or two ago about some Russian fighter, Gradovich iirc, who's supposedly been banned by the RUSADA for 2 years or something over a undefined reason which.....let the speculation begin on that. Could be he missed a payment on clean piss lol to he legit got caught for something who knows. But Russians & PED **** got a horrible rep these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by /// View Post
        "Meldonium can take months to leave body, says drug maker"

It was banned only a few months ago. So even if he took it pre-ban he could still get caught now.

I hope they make a sane exemption and find a way to make the fight happen.
        Now I understand how these guys have so much stamina. Give Wilder some of it to and lets get it on...just kidding.

Comment

• you guys talk like no one in the USA does anything out of the rule and it sounds like a joke.

Armstrong, all the MF in Baseball, etc etc etc.

It is so f....g north american to try to blame everything on others.

I hope the fight still gets done, but don't give me crap that the USA is clean and everyone else is not.

Comment

• Originally posted by TudorMiron View Post
            What did he do to you? Something personal?

Do you know that Povetkin is technically clean according to rules of organisation that conducts the test? Still want to ban him for life?

Or is this a worry for Wilder being KO'd?
            So why didn't he tell the agency in advance???? Withholding information is deception. Deception should be properly punished. It's a PED. He is PED user. He used it to gain an improper advantage. End of discussion.
            Last edited by richardt; 05-13-2016, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Povetkin's defense team is deep in here.

Comment

• kovalev will be caught in the build up to ward. sig it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                  kovalev will be caught in the build up to ward. sig it.
                  Don't be an idiot. Comparing Kovalev to the Povetkin situation is just as stupid as someone saying Ward will be caught because TMT fighters have been busted for banned substances.
                  Last edited by richardt; 05-13-2016, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                    kovalev will be caught in the build up to ward. sig it.
                    Kovalev already went through VADA and was clean, he's also living America

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post

Ahhhh man. Gotta love it!!!! I ain't got **** to say. I'm just gonna sit back, enjoy a night of boxing and NBA ball and laugh at hypocrites that I guarantee are defending this **** somewhere in these 30 plus pages.
                      Yep.The usual suspects are out in full force for this one

Comment

Working...
                      X