No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Tests Positive For Meldonium, Wilder Title Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    I don't follow MMA, but maybe in MMA they are paid to do their job.

Again, VADA catches people. With USADA you get strange ongoings.
    USADA are a bunch of cocksuckers. It this was their case they would have a confidentiality agreement in place with Povetkin's management, would have given him 3 or 4 more attempts to pass the test, and then told the commission to let the fight happen anyway. They are a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I've been on Team Windmiller for years, bro. Even with all his flaws, I believed.

Only guy I'd see really bothering Wilder is Fury's awkward self. Although that Cunningham fight has me thinking Fury could eat dust if they meet up

Comment

• Originally posted by /// View Post
        I haven't argued with you at all about the definition of PEDs. Which is why I keep questioning your reading comprehension.

I personally think every professional boxer is on heavy dosages of PEDs. But that isn't the topic.

The topic was you saying "it's that simple" and me pointing out that it isn't, because WADA has backtracked on meldonium and issued exemptions for it. They have revised the rules from: Completely legal, provisionally banned, completely banned, legal up to a certain amount during amnesty period, unexpected remnants in micro amounts left governing body's discretion.

That was 5 or so posts ago. Now the topic is you applying for admission to an adult education program.

I have a feeling your reply to this post will be "DO U KNOW WHAT PED STANDS FOR? PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUG! I LOOKED IT UP! PED!".

Very good. Good job my friend. Nap time.
        No, the topic now is you questioning somebody's education and intelligence. Something you're in no position to do. That along with your thinly veiled racial comment which I thought was amusing actually.

You claimed that because Povetkin is "chubby" he shouldn't be suspected of using performance enhancing drugs. That's beyond stupid and clearly displays how ignorant you are.

I'm not interested in anything else you have to say on the topic because you have no credibility and I try not to waste time responding to stupid people. Keep defending Povetkin though. It's entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by TudorMiron View Post
          Riabinsky (Povetkin's promoter) just issued a press statement: "After meldonium test fails became massive in numbers additional medical investigations are taken and it was found that meldonium traces can be found even after a year. WADA decided that if in tests conducted from 1st Jen to 1st march 2016 1-15 micrograms and after 1st March 1 microgram than it's not automatic disqualification of an athlete and governing body will decide to punish or not this athlete. In case of Povetkin it is 0.07 microgramm so it's up to governing body to decide."

Just curious.. are you saying that because he has 0.07 micro gm which is less than 1 micro gm then he is not disqualified ??

Comment

• Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
            Fuck's sake Povz... you just had to be on the stuff, eh. :angry2: I fully take back what I said about Wilder on this fight. He and his team were right all along to be suss on this.

Then again, Wilder could just as well be on the gas as well. My trust in all of these "affuh-letes" is zero. They're all on it. Ortiz... Joshua... probably not Fury, the fat bastage.
            you'Re contradicting yourself derrr. because someone you were hoping for was caught...you then go and doubt others...

Comment

• I've always felt povetkin was slightly suspect...he's always kind of kept himself tucked away with the ruskies....even though the Cold War has ended he seems like he's still behind the iron curtain ...never hear him do interviews for HBO or showtime...always fights in Russia and seems like it's still that Eastern European mentality....Russia is rife with PEDs but there it's seems like a normal day to day thing

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                No, the topic now is you questioning somebody's education and intelligence. Something you're in no position to do. That along with your thinly veiled racial comment which I thought was amusing actually.

You claimed that because Povetkin is "chubby" he shouldn't be suspected of using performance enhancing drugs. That's beyond stupid and clearly displays how ignorant you are.

I'm not interested in anything else you have to say on the topic because you have no credibility and I try not to waste time responding to stupid people. Keep defending Povetkin though It's entertaining l.
                Can you quote the racist thing I said to you?

This is getting pretty funny.
                I told you WADA's policy on meldonium.

Very racist of me.
                I bet that gets you out of sticky situations all the time huh?

Pathetic. What a cowardly way to avoid admitting you replied to the wrong post.
                Last edited by ////; 05-13-2016, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    you'Re contradicting yourself derrr. because someone you were hoping for was caught...you then go and doubt others...
                    No contradaction "dere bwoy". I clarified the post by saying, in addition to Povetkin being on the stuff (and fuck him for it), they're highly likely to all be on it. It's no contradiction, just a realistic suspicion. Ortiz has been caught twice(?) already, and Joshua looks downright comical. Wilder – hey, why not. They're all on the gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
                      Dude it's used to increase blood flood and oxygen for stamina so won't get tired something a boxer will benefit from by not gassing out sharapova needed it to try and stop Serena from kicking her ass in tennis and Sasha needed it so wilder wouldn't whoop his ass his results before that came back negative it was test taken the 27th that came back positive his story don't hold up if it's in your blood and urine the prior tests would of turned up dirty
                      Tons of athletes been using Meldonium for decades and I'm sure Povetkin has used Meldonium many times before and didn't start this year for the Wilder fight. It was perfectly legal just last year that's the reason nobody was busted for it. Had this been anabolic steroids or any other well known roid or illegal substance that's been on Wada's list for many years then it wouldv'e been much worse IMO

Meldonium only been banned for a few months now so I'm sure he's been on Meldonium for a big part of his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X