• Show
Clear All

wilder fans are sighing in relief

Comment

USSR* - Using Scandalous Supplements Religiously

*yes yes I know USSR is a dated term

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
        I see people taking it lightly so far on Povetkin.

Had this been Wilder.....well, ya know. lol
        Of course. The transparency is amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          Actually no, i was really looking forward to this fight. Even with povetkin on PEDS wilder still would knock his ass out. But he doesnt really deserve to fight for the title now its his own fault and hes lucky if they let him fight now.

Comment

Povetkin chokes away a chance at the WBC belt and a lot of money...

WADA made it clear that Meldonium was on the banned substances list back in January. You would think that with Sharapova's drug bust that Russian athletes would stop using it and maybe go to something less traceable. Instead MMA fighters and boxers are getting caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              Of course your transparent ass would say that. First you claimed Wilder would duck Povetkin. Now Povetkin cheats and instead of focusing on that you're trying make this about Wilder's "fans"

What diversionary tactics are you going to use now that Ward and Kovalev is going to happen?

Comment

Fight will get cancelled, renegotiated, new date set, and the fight will no longer be in Russia. Watch. Wilder's team never wanted to go to Russia anyhow. Between peds, TUE's, not wanting to travel anywhere, ppv splits, fighting once or twice a year, oscar's punch worthy promoter face, and arum being the stereotypical slimy *ew..how does boxing have any fans left? Smh

Comment

What a shame.....well if it is confirmed, then fuk you Povetkin....I would like that Wilder stills fights him and Knocks him out(Szpilka style)
                  Last edited by xhiddenx87; 05-13-2016, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    My guess is it will come down to whether or not Wilder's team are willing to go ahead with the fight despite the failed test. With the payday involved it's possible they do.
                    I know boxing is ran like a f#cking traveling circus, but like in other sports I'd hope they don't let the PED guy run the 100yd dash just so the other runners can confirm their own beliefs that they are better.

Either PEDs are cool or not cool. Lets make up our minds. And I'm one of the few cats on this forum who would be fine with seeing PED stacks listed on fighters websites & ****. Joshua could retire early selling his stack, f#ck fighting, Joshua can become the next Arnold & reboot the Terminator series.

Comment

• They just don't want to see a white man prevail

This is racist IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X