Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What besides power has you sold on Artur Betebiev, i just dont see it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Stephen Hawking has better head movement than Beterbiev.

He was dropped on his ass by the dreaded Jeff Page Jr.
    that was hilarious

Comment

Stephen Hawking has better head movement than Beterbiev.

He was dropped on his ass by the dreaded Jeff Page Jr.
      Yeah...was watching that fight the other day...smh...muthafuckin' Jeff Page Jr...he'll definitely get smashed to bits once he steps up but for where he's at right now he's good as long as he doesn't step up...

Comment

What makes Krusher so good is that despite his defensive lapses he can take huge shots(Pascal was unloading on him at times and is a decent puncher) and come back..... Arthur hasn't shown that yet or the ability to switch up and win on skill alone...>He will have to show either of these to continue to dominate and both to a degree

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          that was hilarious
          Yeah... Kigali a cold breh with the metaphors...be having me dying all the time...

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
            What makes Krusher so good is that despite his defensive lapses he can take huge shots(Pascal was unloading on him at times and is a decent puncher) and come back..... Arthur hasn't shown that yet or the ability to switch up and win on skill alone...>He will have to show either of these to continue to dominate and both to a degree
            Pascal is not a puncher..

Name the best fighter he KO'd.

Comment

Pascal is not a puncher..

Name the best fighter he KO'd.
              Had both Chad Dawson and Carl Froch on queer street with one punch, dropped Hopkins..... Name the best fighter Mike Tyson ever KO'd???

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
                Yeah...was watching that fight the other day...smh...muthafuckin' Jeff Page Jr...he'll definitely get smashed to bits once he steps up but for where he's at right now he's good as long as he doesn't step up...
                I've seen people actually saying stevenson's promoter is protecting him from beterbiev

if they fought soon, Id pick stevenson to knock him the **** out...stevenson gets no love but he is no cup cake

Comment

He has potential. Huge power, he's a massive LHW, he has a good amateur pedigree, but his opposition to date is nowhere near good enough for all the talk of him beating Kovalev, Ward, and Stevenson right now. If the argument was that he could beat them in a year or two from now, I'd understand, but people act like he could walk in the ring today against Stevenson and whoop his ass.

I don't see that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    He has potential. Huge power, he's a massive LHW, he has a good amateur pedigree, but his opposition to date is nowhere near good enough for all the talk of him beating Kovalev, Ward, and Stevenson right now. If the argument was that he could beat them in a year or two from now, I'd understand, but people act like he could walk in the ring today against Stevenson and whoop his ass.

I don't see that at all.
                    if they were to fight today, stevenson beheads him in 5 rounds....AB lacks head movement and his balance is crappy

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      most times, you are commenting on my opinion....wonder why? do you have your own or do you get your panties in a bunch when someone doesnt agree with you
                      didn't i post that on may? my god you are such a troll

Comment

Working...
                      X