Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What besides power has you sold on Artur Betebiev, i just dont see it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    sure. whatever you said. most of your threads are about delegitimizing a fighter that most people find very entertaining. wonder why?

let me guess, youre a big GGG fan...I give him credit as a good fighter but his resume is lacking

being entertaining doesnt mean you are elite, have good skills or a good resume

so its ok with you for people to trash accomplished fighter like floyd, who has fought over half his fights in title fights and and most of those with champions yet I'm delegitimizing a fighter who hasnt done anything in the pros for asking you guys what do you see that stands out besides power? Man you are some kind of ******ed.

Im assuming you acted the same way when you saw the threads truly delegitimizing Danny Garcia, Khan, Broner, etc today....all more proven pros with better resumes.....im sure you didnt, but since its a fighter you like, now you want to be all politically correct....man piss off with that hypocritcal crap

Comment

Other than his power I've never been impressed

Comment

John Scully is one of his TRAINERS. I thought I read he owns a win amateur VS Tripple-G(?). No?
        I think this guy looks "freightening" in the tape! Can NOT say his STYLE yet!
        Looks to me like a protege superstar not-any-doubt.

Comment

I think Beterbiev is the most dangerous puncher in the division.

-Ambidextrous with equal power in both hands
          -Short compact Ko punches
          -Vicious body puncher that loves to rip combos (saw him drop Usyk with body shots in the Olympics)
          -Explosive right hand

It's so effortless for him to land punches and almost impossible to neutralize his offense, it's a combination of all those things that make him very dangerous.

He also had an iron chin in the amateurs, he would walk through everyone's punches with ease, not sure if this is the case in the pros.

Right now his defense sucks, I've seen him off balance quite a few times and know for a fact he'd get KTFO in those situations so he must correct that. He also doesn't utilize his jab nearly enough sometimes not at all, he'd get killed against Kov or Ward fighting like that.

Comment

Hes a decorated amateur in russia which means he's ****ing good.

I like the way he puts on smart pressure. He kind of foghts like GGG. He moves forward but he very smart about it. Uses his jab, great control of distance and knows where to place his shots.

I know he doesn't shoulder roll or drop his hands and look slick thats why you dont understand his style.

Comment

He's a savage with raw brute strength, that alone can carry you far in the game.

Comment

Agreed tbh.

But if he were black you'd be like.

"He gotz dem skillz that nobody prechiate! Dis kid da future!"

Comment

If the only thing you can see is power, then only correct response is that you don't understand what you're watching.

Take half the time you spend on here, and spend it watching old fights instead. It will do you a lot of good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    Agreed tbh.

But if he were black you'd be like.

"He gotz dem skillz that nobody prechiate! Dis kid da future!"
                    Says the guy with a trump avi....fail

Yet another race baiter

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      Im not overly sold on the guy

He's huge and literally boils down to 175. I doubt he'll be making it for much longer
                      He's 31 years old. I think he can continue making weight. He's 5'11 1/2. That's not tall for a light-heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X