Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What besides power has you sold on Artur Betebiev, i just dont see it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    why do you always find something to hate? seriously. didn't this guy used to fight at HW as an amateur? no way in hell ward beats this guy. too strong for him

yet you post in every thread....are you a fan...or do you like playing devils advocate

weight has nothing to do with skill and a lot of guys drop down when they turn pro

WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP BRINGING UP WARD...IM ASKING ABOUT BETERBIEV....WARD IS PROVEN...BETERBIEV IS NOT.....DO YOU SEE ANYTHING OTHER THAN POWER THAT JUMPS OUT TO YOU? SERIOUSLY.

since you mentioned it.....Beterbiev gets outclassed....ward was a better amatuer and is a better pro with more in his toolbox...power is ok great when the opponent is there to be hit....Ward isnt one of those no names or washed up titleholders he blitzed, dude hasnt lost a fight since his pach fuzz started growing in.....better put some respeck on it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

yet you post in every thread....are you a fan...or do you like playing devils advocate

weight has nothing to do with skill and a lot of guys drop down when they turn pro

WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP BRINGING UP WARD...IM ASKING ABOUT BETERBIEV....WARD IS PROVEN...BETERBIEV IS NOT.....DO YOU SEE ANYTHING OTHER THAN POWER THAT JUMPS OUT TO YOU? SERIOUSLY.

since you mentioned it.....Beterbiev gets outclassed....ward was a better amatuer and is a better pro with more in his toolbox...power is ok great when the opponent is there to be hit....Ward isnt one of those no names or washed up titleholders he blitzed, dude hasnt lost a fight since his pach fuzz started growing in.....better put some respeck on it!!!
      i post because you are insufferable and i want to let you know that. we all know that if ward wasn't gonna fight (if he actually is) Kovalev you would be saying the exact same thing about him too.

Comment

I'm impressed, he's strong, powerful, accurate, and has a fighting instinct. Flaws i see are that he's a bit clunky, stiff, and could use a consistent jab given his style. He's moving at a very advanced pace so hopefully we see him fight for a title soon and get a bigger idea on him. I like what I see so far though.

Comment

the only salt on this forum is the sea salt Manny used to rehab his fake shoulder injury....sea salt is the new epson salt you know
          Very odd. What's with the pac remark? I'm not a fanboy, I'm assuming you are a floyd fan boy or something. Fanboyism & racism on this site is the worst...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
            Very odd. What's with the pac remark? I'm not a fanboy, I'm assuming you are a floyd fan boy or something. Fanboyism & racism on this site is the worst...
            salt + this forum made me think about mannys sea salt therapy...not that deep. I made the comment regardless if you like manny or not.

Comment

.....who brought up Ward? Who is offended?

I just ask what ELSE do you see about him that shows he has potential besides power? Power is entertaining but you need more than power to be a successful pro. People talk about him a lot and I was never high on him. The past few days I watched all his fights and I saw a good fighter with potential. Not some killer who is world class. He has a lot of work to do, especially on defense, punching technique, and changing the speed of shots.
              I'm pretty sure you and this other poster were saying that people will use Artur against Ward if Kovalev doesn't beat Ward.

And what if he does have work to do? Doesn't every fighter have to improve? Is everybody perfect from the start?
              Beterbiev is never going to be this defensive genius. He's a destroyer and many people will enjoy his fights. Guess what? It's OK to not be high on him. People are allowed to like fighters and not like others. It's cool to have a preference in styles. Some people like boxers, others like punchers, some can appreciate all styles, etc. That's just the way it is.
              Artur's entertaining style is what will keep people talking about him. I don't see people saying he's going to be the best fighter of all time. Do you?
              Also, Beterbiev is not as basic as you think. He's not like freaking Provodnikov.
              He actually had a really good amateur career. Of course people prefer flashiness instead of actually being effective.
              He's far from perfect, but dang it will he be in some interesting and entertaining fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                i post because you are insufferable and i want to let you know that. we all know that if ward wasn't gonna fight (if he actually is) Kovalev you would be saying the exact same thing about him too.
                bro...im not one of these elementary school boxing fans that choose who they like based off who they fight.

I like Ward and Kovalev and its the fight im looking forward to the most...2 of my favorite fighters in the same ring is rare.

you must dont want the fight to happen? why do people even say stuff like what I bolded? are you insinuating that Ward will duck him? you should know better than that considering Ward was fighting world class fighters before you even knew who Kov was man.

Kovalev is a helluva fighter and if you paid attention or could comprehend, you'd see i give him props on regular basis.

I dont have to play civil war over fighters. Thats childish. Got enough of that with Manny and Mayweather. I liked them both 2

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                  I'm pretty sure you and this other poster were saying that people will use Artur against Ward if Kovalev doesn't beat Ward.

And what if he does have work to do? Doesn't every fighter have to improve? Is everybody perfect from the start?
                  Beterbiev is never going to be this defensive genius. He's a destroyer and many people will enjoy his fights. Guess what? It's OK to not be high on him. People are allowed to like fighters and not like others. It's cool to have a preference in styles. Some people like boxers, others like punchers, some can appreciate all styles, etc. That's just the way it is.
                  Artur's entertaining style is what will keep people talking about him. I don't see people saying he's going to be the best fighter of all time. Do you?
                  Also, Beterbiev is not as basic as you think. He's not like freaking Provodnikov.
                  He actually had a really good amateur career. Of course people prefer flashiness instead of actually being effective.
                  He's far from perfect, but dang it will he be in some interesting and entertaining fights.
                  im looking forward to watching how things play out. its just that some posters got me curious on how good he is and i didnt see this monster they spoke of...nothing more or less...just wanted to get an idea why some were high on him

Comment

bro...im not one of these elementary school boxing fans that choose who they like based off who they fight.

I like Ward and Kovalev and its the fight im looking forward to the most...2 of my favorite fighters in the same ring is rare.

you must dont want the fight to happen? why do people even say stuff like what I bolded? are you insinuating that Ward will duck him? you should know better than that considering Ward was fighting world class fighters before you even knew who Kov was man.

Kovalev is a helluva fighter and if you paid attention or could comprehend, you'd see i give him props on regular basis.

I dont have to play civil war over fighters. Thats childish. Got enough of that with Manny and Mayweather. I liked them both 2
                    sure. whatever you said. most of your threads are about delegitimizing a fighter that most people find very entertaining. wonder why?

Comment

looks like an arm puncher to me

Comment

Working...
                      X