Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What besides power has you sold on Artur Betebiev, i just dont see it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You could say the same thing about sooo many active prospects. Has spence beat anyone great??? no, crawford as well has had one great win over Postol. You could really make the argument for any up and coming fighters in the world.

Yeah he's beating who he's supposed to, but he's doing it in extreme style. Literally going through people similar to kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Pascal is not a puncher...especially at 175.
      Not a puncher because you don't want him to be....okay....

Tell Hopkins he shouldn't have been hurt when Pascal dropped him because he's not a puncher.

A puncher isn't a one punch KO artist... Randall Bailey ain't ever beat ANYONE worth nothing yet is considered a huge puncher... Your logic is skewed

Comment

• He doesn't impress me, Kovalev for example is leagues above Beterbiev.

Comment

• To be fair, he is fairly skilled, his opposition hasn't put him in danger zone when he needs to showcase his skills.
          But there is plenty of amateur footage of him to see his skill.

Comment

• Cool to see everyone talking about Artur...just was in the gym with him today. Great guy, SUPER STRONG (physically a literal monster)... strength coach tells me Artur is the strongest athlete he has ever worked with in something like 30 years...Artur has faced world class comp in the amateurs and in the gym as a pro and has fared EXTREMELY well...and despite Campillo and Cloud being past their best days I think we can agree you arent going to find many IF ANY guys today who would wipe those two guys out as cleanly as Artur did while only having 6 or 7 fights of their own at the time. Give this man a chance, I think you'll like him.
            Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 12-01-2016, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              You could say the same thing about sooo many active prospects. Has spence beat anyone great??? no, crawford as well has had one great win over Postol. You could really make the argument for any up and coming fighters in the world.

Yeah he's beating who he's supposed to, but he's doing it in extreme style. Literally going through people similar to kovalev.
              everyone knows spence is a prospect. Whereas we see posters saying things like Beterbiev destroys Ward, stevenson, Kov, etc...based off what? amatuer wins and pro hype...he hasnt beat anyone worth much

whereas Spence is lined up for a title shot soon and being moved perfectly....Beterbiev isnt even active

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                who would have guessed? A european fighter that real pugilist doesnt rate? Im truly shocked...
                awww you're beating a dead horse/...your race baiting sucks bro....i dont give two shyts about where a fighter is from or the ethnic group.....you do...obviously because you bring up race in every thread you enter. I like Lomachenko, he is possibly the most skilled fighter in the game, whereas Beterbiev is a hyped prospect, whose claim to fame is amatuer wins and beating shot former titlists...dude hasnt even beat a top ten light heavy yet you idiots think he beats Ward and Kovalev....2 of the very best...based off what? oh because he is a puncher....wow...what a surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by rip chudd View Post
                  all you need is power and an exciting style, this is nsb baby!!
                  end thread///////

Comment

• Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                    Had both Chad Dawson and Carl Froch on queer street with one punch, dropped Hopkins..... Name the best fighter Mike Tyson ever KO'd???
                    undefeated Michael Spinks, hall of famer...only loss of his career....people forget how good he was at 175 and heavy until he ran into tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      I dont see anything special

Just a guy knocking out who he is supposed to. I know he had an extensive amatuer background but I dont put much into that. TOO many olympic successes were not great pros and others with little amatuer success have become ATG

I see a guy with power, an exciting style, he seems physically strong but not much else

He doesnt establish a jab, he throws looping shots and overhands, and he lacks head movement.

Who gives a ****. The dude gives exciting and good fights. Unless he is a "slick" brotha type of fighter then they just suck? Dude you try and come off as this know it all but in reality you are a one dimensional fanboy of black only type fighters.

Why cant you just say unless they are black and slick then they all suck.

Fuking simpleton
                      Last edited by boxinghead530; 12-20-2016, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X