Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter is Keyshia Cole's father...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same nose

Comment

I don't know too much about her or care enough, but this is funny to me.

Comment

Lol dang, virgil and frankie keyshias mom are polar opposites, cant believe virgil tapped that cracked out chicken head, maybe she was normal thirty four years ago before the drugs?

Its funny cause keyshia coles mom frankie lied to her she said her father was a white italian man, and keyshia used to say she didnt consider herself black, turns out her father is not itialian just a lightskin biracial man

Comment

Never heard of her, but way to go Virgil on getting some insane lady pregnant and bailing.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
            Would this be like Freddie Roach finding out he's Ariana Grande's father?
            Lol good comparison, this is just unbelievable, like far out of left field stuff. Keyshia mom and virgil are the ultimate odd couple

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Hunter will pull Thun Times pony tail and snap his neck

One of the reasons why i want to see Khan vs Garcia 2 because i know Hunter will slap the **** out of Angel Garcia.

I want to see Angel talk all crazy and big ass Hunter stick a foot up his ass.

Something scary about Hunter when he snaps
              Virgil has that scary psychopath side to him, angel has been dissing virgil on video in the past, i bet angel wont say chit virgil is a giant. If angel does say something he will just hide behind a bodyguard like he did with zab judah

Comment

Kinda feel sorry for her, she must be an emotional wreck. Not sure what happen 34 years ago and can't judge both her mum and Hunter but this sort of things happens a lot back in those days, Our own Bishop of catherbury only just found out after 60 years that his dad was NOT his biological dad, with his mum claiming she didnt know.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                  Lol idk if i believe this tbh but i guess their is a little bit of resemblance.

On a side note is she even a top artist anymore or just a reality star?
                  No she fell of years ago, but i do remember her and floyd mayweather being close, there were rumors of her and floyd being together, but they were just friends

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    No she fell of years ago, but i do remember her and floyd mayweather being close, there were rumors of her and floyd being together, but they were just friends
                    I think she used to eat Floyd's p*ssy.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Virgil has that scary psychopath side to him, angel has been dissing virgil on video in the past, i bet angel wont say chit virgil is a giant. If angel does say something he will just hide behind a bodyguard like he did with zab judah
                      yeah that fukr do.

Comment

Working...
                      X