Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter is Keyshia Cole's father...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind=blown.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      What the actual ****.

literally my reaction as i entered this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        This is a banging chicks raw 30 years ago dream. Respect to Barry Hunter for getting crazy lady ***** 30 odd years ago & now having a rich daughter without all the in between bs to worry about. No crazy baby mama drama, no child support, no teen boys climbing in windows, no buying clothes & taking care of a lil kid. Just nutted & 30 years later got a rich daughter. Amazing.
        .....guys living the dream. Rich child without the investment.

Comment

Keyshia Cole's mother was a prostitute back in the day and didn't know who the hell knocked her up. So my question.....Did Hunter pay for the punany or was he in a relationship with that hooker?

Comment

The funny part is people would say "Virgin Hunter" now everybody's patting him on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              Keyshia Cole's mother was a prostitute back in the day and didn't know who the hell knocked her up. So my question.....Did Hunter pay for the punany or was he in a relationship with that hooker?
              this sir, is the question of the day.

He seems like a stand up guy, and it was 30 years ago. Maybe it was just 2 young'uns having a good time and one thing lead to another.

Maybe she wasnt a hooker when dealing with each other or they knew each other from around the way as kids. Never know

Comment

Lol idk if i believe this tbh but i guess their is a little bit of resemblance.

On a side note is she even a top artist anymore or just a reality star?

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
                  Who the hell is this hoe?
                  Who's that bum in your avi?

Comment

Whoever this chick is, Ive never heard of her and what people are saying. Her mother was a whore/hooker, that she has been looking for her father for ever and that many men have been claiming to be her father.

With all that said id be embarrassed as all hell if I was in virgils shoes regardless if she was rich. Its not like he or any other guy if they were her father is getting any money from her. Dude was banging hooker and got her knocked up, many men claiming to be the dad and you are the one who it actually is. Fu ck that, id be embarrassed and ashamed as fu ck. On top of all that the mother of this guy looks like a damn troll.

Comment

Damn that's crazy.

Comment

Working...
                      X