Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Willing To Face Kell Brook in UK With 'Fair Judging'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2toes View Post
    I wouldn't mind watching this fight good match up both good boxer/punchers hopefully fight gets made
    11 kos, TKO RATIO 21%

LMAO

Change your first name you bellend

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      11 kos, TKO RATIO 21%

LMAO

Change your first name you bellend

Comment

I like jessie vargas i met him a couple of times he's a nice guy but he couldn't beat a washed up bradley, what makes people think he stands a chance against brook the #1 in the division

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          JESSIE VARGAS has told Kell Brook he will only come to England if he gets a fair deal from the judges. Brook's promoter Eddie Hearn is in negotiations with Top Rank chief Bob Arum about a big unification clash.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          How do u order a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with no bread?

Comment

Vargas doesn't need to worry about the judges because he won't be fighting brook. Brook is a waste of time. Either everybody is scared of him or eddie hearn is protecting him until a khan fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              I like jessie vargas i met him a couple of times he's a nice guy but he couldn't beat a washed up bradley, what makes people think he stands a chance against brook the #1 in the division
              I really don't think Bradley is washed up, and I don't know where you're getting that from

Comment

Good fight but who wrote this article, Bradley out on his feet?! He got rocked and clearly recovered don't lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  I really don't think Bradley is washed up, and I don't know where you're getting that from
                  Bradley was never the same after the Ruslan fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    Bradley was never the same after the Ruslan fight
                    Bradley had his best wins after that fight, including a clear decision over the guy who had just KO'D Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      Bradley had his best wins after that fight, including a clear decision over the guy who had just KO'D Manny
                      I'm a huge bradley fan him and brook my fav welterweights but his punch resistance left him after the ruslan fight and by the way Marquez was 40

Comment

Working...
                      X