Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Willing To Face Kell Brook in UK With 'Fair Judging'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    Garcia beat Mauricio stop it already that was not bad judging now you want to tALK about bad judging go to mexico or las vegas or texas
    It wasn't bad judging? Are you ****** or blind?

Comment

So vargas lands 1 punch vs bradley after being schooled the rest of the fight, and then he gets a KO and all of this goes to his head and suddenly he's a world beater? I'm tired of this kids whining. I hope brook beats him by stoppage.

Comment

coming from vargas he shouldnt be complaining about judges

Comment

I give Vargas a very good shot at beating Brook

Comment

Originally posted by BoxXMan View Post
            I give Vargas a very good shot at beating Brook
            He has 0% chance at beating Brook or any decent WW

Comment

no way in hell he beats brook it wouldnt suprise me at all to see brook stop him

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                Of course there be fair judging over here.....I think it's more worrying hoping over to the states or even when another american fighter travels to another state..e.g Garcia vs Herrera in Puerto rico
                denium where are you

Comment

Vargas is a solid fighter and clearly got heart, but he's gonna get massacred in this one

Comment

Good match up

I wouldn't mind watching this fight good match up both good boxer/punchers hopefully fight gets made

Comment

Good fight. Cant see vargas giving brook any problems. Brook the naturally bigger stronger guy... Think vargas will crash under the consistant power of brook.

Comment

Working...
                      X