Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Golovkin can outbox Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Golovkin can outbox Canelo?

We all know he can knock him out, but can he outbox him?

He does have a good jab, good footwork, and the higher work rate. However Canelo has longer reach, faster hands, and is a great counter puncher.
    Yes.
    78.75%
    No.
    21.25%

Yes, I do think he CAN. But I don't think he will for enough to win the fight.

I do think he will have success in spots.

Comment

No, canelo has good headmovement and can slip and counter but he has terrible cement feet. So he will get walked down by Golovkin and will end up on the ropes taking hard shots and will be forced to trade and probably will get hurt badly. It will be a good fight while it lasts

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
        No, canelo has good headmovement and can slip and counter but he has terrible cement feet. So he will get walked down by Golovkin and will end up on the ropes taking hard shots and will be forced to trade and probably will get hurt badly. It will be a good fight while it lasts
        My mouth is salivating just thinking about it. Fcuk the ginger

Comment

I saw a bunch of old ggg fights on YouTube of him not doing that great before getting the ko. Canelo's waist movement, power, counter punch, body shot style will be too much for ggg. Ggg hasn't faced a counter puncher like canelo, its easy for ggg to jab at guys who are aggressive punchers, let's see him try that with canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
            That's exactly what canelo is expecting, canelo just needs one good counter to hurt ggg. Ggg being aggressive plays into canelos fighting style.

Comment

where is this notion that canelo is a better boxer than a guy with over 300 amateur fights and a silver medal at the olympics is coming from? is like people are trying to fool themselves to believe that GGG is nothing more than a big puncher

Comment

easily. khan was winning 4-1 or 5-0 before the KO. ggg is a master boxer. far superior than khan.

Comment

Originally posted by S.O.G Ward View Post
                  My mouth is salivating just thinking about it. Fcuk the ginger
                  Yeah i think hes going to take the worst beating of his career.

Comment

i think GGG walks him down...he'll get caught with a couple of counters which wont do **** and when Canelo feels the power, he will be moving backwards for as long as he can..this will lead him to gas out even faster

Comment

Working...
                    X