Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Confident: Golovkin is Not What Everybody Think He Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make the fight then Cameltoe.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      I don't get why people think this is a blowout. GGG has not faced this caliber of fighter at the pro level.

This could be another Garcia/Matthysse situation.
      GGG has face a few fighters who'd give Canelo fits, even Monroe would. Canelo isn't used to fighting guys his size. Geale had a good fight against Sergio. He did get beat by Cotto, by he was drained, and went to SMW after that.

Lemieux would be very dangerous for Canelo. Canelo probably wins, but...

GGG won't have that much trouble breaking Canelo down. Canelo's only hope is to make it 12 and hope he gets two judges.

He automatically gets one judge, so that's a real possibility.

Comment

Than stop being a pu$$y and fight him at 160.

Comment

I don't get why people think this is a blowout. GGG has not faced this caliber of fighter at the pro level.

More like Calazghe/Lacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            That said I think GGG Canelo will be a hell of a fight while it lasts. If Canelo is as sturdy as he looks, it could be a classic.
            probably the most reasonable thing said. Out of all the comments ive read on this site and others...
            I hope for the same (a classic)

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
              GGG has face a few fighters who'd give Canelo fits, even Monroe would. Canelo isn't used to fighting guys his size. Geale had a good fight against Sergio. He did get beat by Cotto, by he was drained, and went to SMW after that.

Lemieux would be very dangerous for Canelo. Canelo probably wins, but...

GGG won't have that much trouble breaking Canelo down. Canelo's only hope is to make it 12 and hope he gets two judges.

He automatically gets one judge, so that's a real possibility.
              Monroe and Lemiuex stink

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                Monroe and Lemiuex stink
                They could both easily beat Canelo.

When has Canelo EVER fought a puncher. A shot to hell Angulo and Kirkland?

All the "names" Canelo has fought have been fighters two weights smaller or he got some robbery decision.

Comment

if alvared thinks the lil G is not what everybody thinks he is then quit running your mouth a fight him this september

Comment

not imo. people were saying that lucas was gonna crush danny yes. but lucas isn't on level with GGG in terms of skills. plus in that fight danny had some advantages over him, size and reach, he was the naturally bigger man. here canelo doesn't seem to have any over golovkin. GGG is a natural MW

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      Sign the contract and quit making excuses
                      What contract?

Comment

Working...
                      X