Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Glad I Got Knocked Out Than Cheated of a Win By Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
    I'm the first to point out crappy judging and I wanted Khan to win because this fight was pointless, but I had Canelo ahead by a round going into round 6. After round 2 Canelo used head movement to avoid his combos . And even round 3 where Khan may have slightly outlanded him, Canelo's punches were WAY more effective. I'd take 3 Canelo jabs over 5 Khan ones and four Canelo power punches over seven of Khan's any day.
    No, khan was ahead on points. With your argument nelo beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      i agree with him

had it gone 12, he'd have no rib cage left and lost on the cards, that would have been a biter pill to swallow

he got knocked out but he didnt take much punishment, his face had no marks
      It was a dumb fight all along. I don't agree with him with that shot knocking out most. I think it only knocks out a glas jawed 147lbs fighter.
      Khan won the first 3 rounds easily.
      4 was close 5 canelo was taking over it felt.

judges giving the first round to canelo is just piss poor.

Comment

Of the major stars 4 boxing, Nevada is head & shoulders the worst...the only competent female is Morse, Byrd average, Giampa should not b allowed 2 judge 4 rounders, she is terrible...

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
          Going through the agony and stress that lingers on for days after u loose on a bad decision might b worst than just getting knocked out is what he's saying. Would u rather burn to death fighting for your life or just get shot in the head.
          A graphic & horrific analogy lol, but I can see that I guess. I mean everyone is different right? Me personally I'd much rather be upset &/or pissed &/or feeling other emotions about a bs L then be missing a few minutes of my life & dealing with the embarrassment of being KTFO. I personally feel like the KO loss is a much worst option all around.

Comment

OK Khan! Take a break for a few months I don't know who is more delusional him or his fans

Comment

FFS. STFU Amir. Can't wait till the next KO.

Comment

Had khan winning first two rounds third being a swing round fourth and fifth to ginger spice, ginger was also going take the sixth before ko idk why in every nsb article they saying khan was up on his toes out boxing cinnamon from third round on to ko the body shots and jab stopped him in his steps

Comment

100% BS Hype Garbage

There never was a fight here. This was 100% hype charade BS. Tomato Khan had zero chance of victory. Canelo was told to carry the little arab and NOT KO him early. Fighters like Canelo and GGG could KO these guys in round 1 if they wanted to and this Canelo/Khan fight was ridiculed for good reason as soon as it was announced. A early blow out would have been embarrassing and proved Khan never had a chance and that every dumb peasant that paid money for the fight got SCAMMED. How much post fight hype about the tomato Khan giving a "good fight"? 100% BS. Apparently fight fans have learned nothing from the **** Mayweather era. Shame on the De La Hoya and BHop old *** sell outs.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    OK Khan! Take a break for a few months I don't know who is more delusional him or his fans
                    If your after definite answer go check khans Facebook page

f**king unbelievable how delusional his fan base are

Their acting like Khan was 5 rounds up and got caught with a lucky punch

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Or his trainer!

Comment

Working...
                      X