Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Glad I Got Knocked Out Than Cheated of a Win By Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Why does is always fall the same way with way---flailing his arms?
    His jaw is too small. I watched discovery channel about what it means. Having a square jaw means it shows of a man who is strong. Khan has a small jaw.

In other terms it means he's an average joe. A man with a chiseled square jaw. Is strong.

Canelo has a strong jaw. Khan has a tiny jaw. He really has no business outside 140.

Khan has fooled as all.

# glass jaw Khan is to be remembered for flailing his arms coz that is a freak show showing how easy it is to break his threshold.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-09-2016, 11:16 PM.

Comment

The only people who were cheated were the people who paid to watch this on PPV...

Comment

im glad he got knocked out too

Comment

I had Khan winning the first three rounds. We all knew it would be that way. Canelo started to time him after that. Going into round six I had Khan three rounds to two up. Khan got blasted out in round six. Everyone knew it would be like this. Khan always has an excuse lol

Comment

brutal KO

Tomato Khan has to be the biggest IDIOT in boxing. Who in their right mind would prefer to be brutally knocked out as opposed to losing by bad judging.
            BRUTAKL KOs will eventually lead to brain damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Twister ego View Post
              Tomato Khan has to be the biggest IDIOT in boxing. Who in their right mind would prefer to be brutally knocked out as opposed to losing by bad judging.
              BRUTAKL KOs will eventually lead to brain damage.
              Dude isn't to bright. I'm not surprised though, he was cashing out anyways.

Comment

Hes glad he got KTFO??? Yeah, ok ....

Comment

In slow motion khan is still winning several rounds!! Canelo cheated by hitting too hard!!!

Allah Akbar!

Comment

You people. All you Khan haters! Khan says these things and keeps fighting bigger stronger opponents because he doesn't duck anyone! He doesn't duck because he doesn't know how to. That's why he gets knocked out so easily!

Comment

hes a ***in warrior...respeck!!

Comment

Working...
                      X