Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotto respect Mayweather for schooling Canelo like he did.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    got em!!!! If he couldnt make 152, Golden Boy wouldnt have let him sign the contract
    Golden Boy my ass, they cant stop him from doing ****

Oscar was hell bent on not letting him fight Lara, Canelo still did

Oscar didn't want him to fight Floyd either, he didnt approve nor he attended the fight, probably because he knew ginger was doomed to lose due to the stylistic mismatch and disgraceful weight draining

Canelo is young, he was and is still growing, just because he could make 153 for Trout doesn't mean he could do it for Floydette

he hasn't fought at 154 ever since for a reason, in his next match he paid Angulo 100 000 $ extra just so he could fight at 155
    Last edited by lopetego; 05-09-2016, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Khan whitewashed nelo until he got koed so its wquite easy to outbox nelo.
      Shame khan couldn't do for 12 rounds.

Its a good win for Floyd but ewithout cw it would have got more credibility. Plus nelo is improved now, so perspective
      Whitewashed him? LOL. Check the punch Stats homie. He was getting OUTLANDED in EVERY round. He was getting OUTBOXED by the SLOWER fighter. You Britts see what you want to see, Khan was nearly knocked out in round 2 (3?) before he was KNOCKED Out. Some white wash, there.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Whitewashed him? LOL. Check the punch Stats homie. He was getting OUTLANDED in EVERY round. He was getting OUTBOXED by the SLOWER fighter. You Britts see what you want to see, Khan was nearly knocked out in round 2 (3?) before he was KNOCKED Out. Some white wash, there.
        Yeah Canelo hurt him with a left hook in the 3rd, I was suprised he didn't let his hands go. Or maybe he didn't realise he was hurt, I guess Canelo knew what he was doing.

I had it 3-2 Canelo going into the 6th.

Comment

If it took Canelo knocking out the welterweight Khan for you to realize that Mayweather is a great fighter and put on a great performance against Canelo I don't know what to tell you. Canelo beat a top 3 contender in Austin Trout prior to the Mayweather fight .

Comment

Originally posted by elliexmercer View Post
            Catchweight of 152 or not, but you got to respect Mayweather for schooling Canelo for 12 rounds, after seeing Khan vs Canelo, my respect for Mayweather has increased far more... He literally goddamn schooled him as if Canelo is some amateur .

Probably the best technical and most disciplined fighter on earth along with Andre Ward.

He would have never got hit with the shot that Khan got hit with, Not in a Zillion years.

So respect man
            Didn't Maidana plug Mayweather with a similar style shot in their rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by DidNotDidToo View Post
              Didn't Maidana plug Mayweather with a similar style shot in their rematch?
              Maidana countered Floyd's pull counter in brutal fashion and rocked him badly

luckily for Floyd, the bell sounded right at the same instant the punch landed

the lucky bastard

its a shame that blow didnt land at the beginning of the round, we missed a golden chance to see Floyd splattered all over the canvas

Comment

Mayweather drained him and beat him. But hell beat canelo at caneloweight aswell dosent really matter mayweather wont get hit with a ****** shot hes much smarter then khan

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                  Golden Boy my ass, they cant stop him from doing ****

Oscar was hell bent on not letting him fight Lara, Canelo still did

Oscar didn't want him to fight Floyd either, he didnt approve nor he attended the fight, probably because he knew ginger was doomed to lose due to the stylistic mismatch and disgraceful weight draining

Canelo is young, he was and is still growing, just because he could make 153 for Trout doesn't mean he could do it for Floydette

he hasn't fought at 154 ever since for a reason, in his next match he paid Angulo 100 000 $ extra just so he could fight at 155
                  if he was so huge....why was he 153 vs trout? Stop making excuses, he was not drained nor did he fight drained...they are for losers....just accept Mayweather was just the better man and move on...I doubt Canelo can beat him at 155 for the wbc belt in september

Comment

Culero Alvarez.

Comment

I think Floyd would beat Canelo even at his newly-created weight class but anyone who believes going down to 152 didn't negatively affect Canelo's performance is either delusional or simply a Floyd fanboy. Canelo had no energy. There's a reason he has been fighting at 155 since that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X