Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Question: Are you Team Golovkin or Team Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    the new floyd/manny is kovalev vs ward.

team GGG btw
    Kovalev was Ward is actually happening in their primes, unlike Pac/Mayweather.

We don't know how long it'll take them to make Canelo vs GGG. So for now, the fanboys will rip each other apart up until the fight is finalized. That's just the way it goes.

Comment

It's about n***as and b**ches, power and money, riders and punks. Which side are you on?

Team Canelo, .

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        The new "floyd/manny" (stupid comarison as that's not the first hyped big fight with fanboys) is Wilder vs Fury.

Canelo is a hype job until he loses, which he will because he's a flawed fighter and Golovkin is not, to anyone, not just GGG.

I know you want this to be some big rivalry, but it only appears that way because Canelo's fans are trying to (still) shove him down people's throats like he is the next big thing, but he isn't, anyone who knows boxing can see his limitations and ceiling.
        I hope you saved your money and not bet on Khan.....I did tell you not to waste your money on Khan didnt I .....listen to plunger man next time fella

Comment

Team GGG!!! I was team Canelo for years but he is not acting like a warrior and he is disrespecting the sport. GGG will teach him a lesson in humility, a crucial, painful lesson that he must learn.

Comment

I was team Canelo because he's in all purposes the underdog. Now he's become this diva playing dumb to the obvious. I always thought and still think Golovkin is a 4-1 favorite. I see Canelo's power as much less threatening then Lemiuex's, but he seems to be more dynamic in his boxing approach. But seriously, I think Canelo just isn't as dangerous as people think. Yes he just flattened Khan. A guy who looks small at welterweight at times. Golovkin is just everything he would and should fear in a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Team GGG!!! I was team Canelo for years but he is not acting like a warrior and he is disrespecting the sport. GGG will teach him a lesson in humility, a crucial, painful lesson that he must learn.
              Would he be acting like a warrior if he fought Lemieux, Monroe and Wade?

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                Would he be acting like a warrior if he fought Lemieux, Monroe and Wade?
                Mandatories doe.

Comment

Interesting turnout so far. Unfortunately, I'm unable to filter out the alts from voting but we'll see how it goes. Looks like GGG fans outnumber Canelo fans by a wide margin so far. Not really a shock though, most ex-Pacquiao fans needed somewhere to stage themselves.

Comment

Neither but if I had to choose between the two, team Golovkin.
                    Hopefully they make the fight and Golovkin takes out the trash.

Comment

I like both, I might go with Canelo because he's younger and will be around for longer, I like to see the young win.

Comment

Working...
                      X