Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan grabbed his balls and stepped up...why can't ggg?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan grabbed his balls and stepped up...why can't ggg?

Seems to be a huge double standard here. I fully believe that Canelo will now be fighting ggg in September. So he's stepping up. This is the blueprint to be recognized as a "great" fighter IMO. Not running up in the ring after a fight and standing there until everybody is gone like weirdos.

Seriously, what's up with this dude,

is he content with mediocrity?

Beating Canelo won't make him a star or great. In fact Canelo would probably get more props from his haters for taking the fight.

Good question.

When will Lil G finally step up to the plate? How long will we have to wait?

Comment

amazing thread! I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        Seems to be a huge double standard here. I fully believe that Canelo will now be fighting ggg in September. So he's stepping up. This is the blueprint to be recognized as a "great" fighter IMO. Not running up in the ring after a fight and standing there until everybody is gone like weirdos.

Seriously, what's up with this dude,

is he content with mediocrity?

Beating Canelo won't make him a star or great. In fact Canelo would probably get more props from his haters for taking the fight.
        Shut up, pushbroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          Good question.

When will Lil G finally step up to the plate? How long will we have to wait?
          160 for life. In his advanced age he can't afford to take an "L" or even risk any thing that will make him look anything less than a "KO Artist"

Sad too. I'm thinking Stevenson Ward and kovalev would be the only ones with a chance to beat him 160-175.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
            Shut up, pushbroom.

Why don't you go get your ggg panties autographed, ladyboy

Comment

Lol. So Canelo fans are taking credit for Khan cashing out and using that as an excuse for ducking GGG?

You can't make this kind of idiocy up.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                160 for life. In his advanced age he can't afford to take an "L" or even risk any thing that will make him look anything less than a "KO Artist"

Sad too. I'm thinking Stevenson Ward and kovalev would be the only ones with a chance to beat him 160-175.
                The saddest part is that if Canelo goes on to fight someone else it's very likely GGG will fight Kell Brook. Team GGG have mentioned in the past they are very intrigued by that fight.

Comment

Whenever Canelo fights his damn mandatory and stops hiding behind a fake 155 weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    The saddest part is that if Canelo goes on to fight someone else it's very likely GGG will fight Kell Brook. Team GGG have mentioned in the past they are very intrigued by that fight.
                    Well, and then what happens when he unifies the division? The weakest division might I add. Is he gonna pull fighters up or weight drain them. I mean we're striving to be the greatest middleweight ever here...

It is impossible for him to be the goat middleweight, impossible.

Comment

Working...
                    X