No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Drills Khan With Brutal One-Punch Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carolina Bomber View Post
    They can't even let Canelo enjoy his victory. Even when he gets sensational victories (Angelo, Kirkland, Khan) he cannot win with the public or the media. GGG fights Willie Monroe and Dominic Wade and no one says **** but Canelo gets crucified. He's fought the best in the world. Legit 154 pounders (Angulo, Lara, Cotto, Trout) all he's ever done is fight whoever is in front of him. I guess when you reach the stratosphere like he has the hate comes with the territory.
    Dude, don't let this site fool you. Alvarez's sales and overwhelming popularity will tell you where he stands with the general public. You have to take the good with the bad, but he gets much more love than hate, especially in his native Mexico.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina Bomber View Post
      They can't even let Canelo enjoy his victory. Even when he gets sensational victories (Angelo, Kirkland, Khan) he cannot win with the public or the media. GGG fights Willie Monroe and Dominic Wade and no one says **** but Canelo gets crucified. He's fought the best in the world. Legit 154 pounders (Angulo, Lara, Cotto, Trout) all he's ever done is fight whoever is in front of him. I guess when you reach the stratosphere like he has the hate comes with the territory.
      that's a murderers row

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
        I think the size advantage played a role in how quickly Canelo was able to breakdown and dispose of Khan once he adjusted to Khan's speed and started landing counters. And of course, the body work was enhanced by thr size advantage. That said, if these guys are the same size, the fight plays out very similarly, it probably goes a few more rounds though.
        Yes, I agree with this. This was really no different then when he fought Lopez and crushed him. 2 or 3 round to figure it out, big body shot, lights out. If he doesn't fight GGG next he should probably fight Jacobs or Liemiux (sp). It would be interesting to see what he looks like against an actual Middleweight.

Comment

• Canelo is not fighting GGG next lol. I don't see it. Khan was landing at will but those pillows weren't going to ever bother Ginger.

The only positive for Canelo is another highlight reel KO and the fact that he set the KO up with those straight rights to the body. They were bothering Khan and basically were his undoing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            that's a murderers row
            Actually considering what fighters having been getting away with lately thats not a bad list.

Comment

• Khan won the first three by just out working Canelo. Far from dominating anything. Forth was pretty even, fifth was Canelo and then the sixth was when Khans soul left his body. Its pretty much exactly how I figured it would go. Canelo is a slow starter and Khan brings a kind of speed that you have to adjust to. This fight followed the script to a T.

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
                Khan as Ive said pathetic !
                That title belongs to Canelo

Comment

• Mexico is part of America lol

Comment

• Omg shocking *rolls eyes*
                    What did Canelo weigh in for tonight's fight?
                    (I didn't end up watching the fight )

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      that's a murderers row
                      It's no Willie Monroe and Dominic Wade, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X