No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Drills Khan With Brutal One-Punch Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
    Look, Canelo is a MW. 155 is MW. Plus, he rehydrated up to 175, more than the best MW in the world. So khan did jump up two divisions.

They were invited, but Canelo still ain't fighting GGG.
    Nope. Not even close.... Rehydration has nothing to do w/ anything. This was not a clash of middleweights. Anymore than Diaz vs Mcgreggor was a clash of welterweights....It simply wasn't. CM didn't go up 2 wt divs either. But whatever...we don't have to beat this horse. U can believe the promo all you want..go right ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      Yeah but Canelo was so methodical while Khan moved and pumped his jab. To me anything less than 3-2 Khan is insane. I'll have to watch it again.
      The first 2 rounds and part of round 3 Khan moved and boxed well, after that, he was just moving and pot shotting, and after round 3 you could see he wasn't moving as much, and when he was he wasn't throwing as much...all the while after 3, Canelo was landing bigger and more shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        lmao!!!!!!!!!
        I know, canelo truly is a joke getting outboxed by welterweights.

Comment

• [/U]
          Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
          Bro, no. Khan might have done reasonably well considering he was in over his head but he was getting steadily overrun from 3-5.
          overrun?? no way I'm a canelo fan and it was a close fight before the KO. Khan won rounds 1-3. 4 and 5 were toss up could of gone either way but I slightly favored Canelo because no one really did anything but Canelo was the aggressor and landed slightly better punches.

Comment

• People always underestimate the effect of body punches, but to me the huge bodypunches that Canelo landed on the left side of Khan's body changed the whole fight. Khan got more hesitant, he lost his momentum right there and had less speed/stamina, his head defence got more sloppy and Alvarez just set up that monster head punch.

People who say it was a 5-0 fight for Khan simply doesnt understand this sport, Alvarez was taking total control of this fight after the first 3 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
              so who u got canelo or GGG?

you know what i lurve boxing but the saddest thing for us genuine fans is even if khan blatantly won and went the distance he wouldve got robbed

just look at the scorecards at the time of the stoppage what a joke
              yea they probably would have robbed him anyway. he got paid though lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                It was a clear 5-0 Khan.

Just made that one mistake which was always a possibility when you take risky fights.

LMAO, here we go

Comment

• Khan can't box worth ****, the bum couldn't even make it past the 6th round. Canelo just waited patiently and let khan run into something, with that amateurish style of jumping in throwing quick punches and jumping back out.

Comment

• Still more exciting than any Mayweather fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                      People always underestimate the effect of body punches, but to me the huge bodypunches that Canelo landed on the left side of Khan's body changed the whole fight. Khan got more hesitant, he lost his momentum right there and had less speed/stamina, his head defence got more sloppy and Alvarez just set up that monster head punch.

People who say it was a 5-0 fight for Khan simply doesnt understand this sport, Alvarez was taking total control of this fight after the first 3 rounds.
                      1000000000%

This fight really exposes who actually doesn't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X