Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana Hits Harder Than Canelo. Bet the house on Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    The only answer I can give you here is that you're deluded on the subject and can't see what's infront of your eyes.
    The good news, is that a Maidana vs Canelo fight is very likely next year, so we will revisit this then and find out.

There will be no excuses when the leather is laced and the blood starts flying.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Maidana is just as fast if not faster than Maidana. He is the better fighter all around. I can't find one thing Canelo does better than Maidana. People will say Canelo is the better boxer. That's false, Maidana does things in the ring I haven't seen Canelo do, his most technical fight was the fight against Cotto and a prime Cotto never lets Canelo get away with much of what went on that night.

Others will say Canelo has better defense. False again. Canelo gets tagged in every fight, Maidana does as well but he doesn't get hit cleanly often.

Canelo has a better jab, that's truly the only thing he has better than Maidana. But he doesn't even use it, so what good is that? I've said it before and I'll say it again. When Maidana returns later this year, Canelo is in trouble if he plans to stick around anywhere between 147-160. Only GGG, and a very game Bradley and Brook would be a threat to Marcos, everyone else will get decapitated.
      green k sent for actual boxing knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        The only answer I can give you here is that you're deluded on the subject and can't see what's infront of your eyes.
        Explain how Canelo's better than Maidana besides being bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          Explain how Canelo's better than Maidana besides being bigger.
          Faster, better timing, better counter puncher, more skills, better jab and fundemtnals, better combinations, better finisher etc.

Let me guess your response; "no he's not"

Comment

Working...
          X