Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why couldn't Canelo KO Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude he wasn't even pressuring Cotto, he sat back countered him, and picked him apart. Slipping punches, and countering.

Real true question is if Canelo is such garbage how did Cotto manage to make him look so Mayweather-esque?

If you can't afford the Canelo-Khan fight Beer, just ask and you can come over and watch for free at my pad. I got you on a beer or two as well. Then you can come up with some new material for the next few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Lack of power?

This is an old war torn way past prime Cotto.

Why couldn't Alvarez stop him?

Where is this "Canelo power?"
      He was too scared to go to war with Cotto like Margarito was look at the fight again, Canelo fought like he had a clit in between his legs not balls but the way this ginger carrot top pu$$y is ducking the real mw champion no surprise.

I will also say his power is overrated this dude couldn't even hurt Mathew Hatton once.

Comment

I don't think he hits that hard. He has great timing and technique but the power isn't there. He's a big man at Caneloweight too remember.

Comment

I call BS.

One of the biggest fights and he didn't want to KO the smaller Cotto?

Canelos power is average at best.

Comment

Oh yeah Hatton where Canelo won his title

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I call BS.

One of the biggest fights and he didn't want to KO the smaller Cotto?

Canelos power is average at best.
              He teed off on Angulo for 10 rounds and never dropped him. One of the most one-side beatdowns I've ever seen where the loser didn't hit the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                He teed off on Angulo for 10 rounds and never dropped him. One of the most one-side beatdowns I've ever seen where the loser didn't hit the canvas.
                Good call. Forgot about that fight.

Literally hit him with the kitchen sink and didn't drop him

Comment

Had Trout doin the stanky leg doe

I'd give his power a B for a JMWish fighter. Will still be the hardest thing Khan's poor chin has ever had to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Had Trout doin the stanky leg doe

I'd give his power a B for a JMWish fighter. Will still be the hardest thing Khan's poor chin has ever had to deal with.
                    Oh yeah Khan is ****ed

Comment

I agree, i was half on half off the hype train before that fight, i jumped firmly off during it.

He's so flat footed its crazy. plodding after the much smaller older feather fisted cotto throwing single shots while being out boxed ( he still won) was NOT impressive.

Did he hurt matthew hatton ONCE?

massively overrated power.

Comment

Working...
                      X