Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: While I'm at 155-Pounds, I'm Not Facing Anyone at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #feelthebern View Post
    "at 155 lbs"?

"at 155 lbs"?

"at 155 lbs"?

THERE IS NO 155 LBS

STRIP THIS CLOWN
    LMFAO........IM makes no fckn sense

Comment

Bardock...... Come defend your boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy3008 View Post
        The Middleweight division begins at 155lbs and ends at 160lbs.
        Incorrect.
        You can fight in the middleweight division at whatever weight equal or less than 160, you just can't be more than 160. But you can't require from your foe anything less than 160 whoever you are if you are to defend your middleweight title against the mandatory challenger.

Comment

Madd respek to Nelo for cleaning out the 155 pound division

Comment

Has any fighter in the history of boxing ever done this? Maybe some hardcore history buffs can tell us

Catchweights are usually an agreement between two fighters from separate divisions to meet half way

Has any other boxer declared his own self-catchweight, completely on his own, and fought there 5+ times in a row?

Now keep in mind that fighter holds perhaps the most prestigious lineal title in boxing's most prestigious division

His response: "I'm not even a middleweight, I just cant make lightmiddleweight anymore"

Is Canelo championship boxing's lost point ever?
            Last edited by ////; 05-05-2016, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Are the WBC going to make good on stripping this diva when he swerves Golovkin?

Comment

I haven't the slightest idea why he's acting like such a ***** about this.

Anyhow, people also need to realize he hasn't even had one defense of his "MW title." Let's see what he does after Khan. People are jumping to conclusions. Dude hasn't even stepped in the ring with his belt yet.

People already despise Canelo so they're so quick to knock him for any little comment he makes.

Comment

Originally posted by techdude69 View Post
                  I've never been a fan of the redhead diva but was hopeful there would be less excuses from him than the other diva Cotto. It's obvious now that Alvared is a bigger diva than Cotto and will doing anything to duck GGG. In hindsight GGG should of forced his mandatory and derailed this joke of a middleweight defence.
                  No. he isn't

at least Canelo is willing to fight GGG at 155

Cotto would have never fought GGG, at 160, 157, 155 or any weight, ever

Comment

And people call Cotto a diva, I bet he wouldn't have made any of the excuses Canelo has to avoid GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                      I haven't the slightest idea why he's acting like such a ***** about this.

Anyhow, people also need to realize he hasn't even had one defense of his "MW title." Let's see what he does after Khan. People are jumping to conclusions. Dude hasn't even stepped in the ring with his belt yet.

People already despise Canelo so they're so quick to knock him for any little comment he makes.
                      The "title" messes everything up. If boxing were a real sport, he wouldn't have a title right now and would be fighting a couple of middleweight contenders like Lemieux, Saunders and Jacobs before fighting Golovkin for the MW title.

But the WBC allowed Sergio Martinez to cherry pick for several years to the point where he was physically shot, thus opening the door for little ass Cotto to move up in weight and capitalize, resulting in the ****ery you see today.

Comment

Working...
                      X