Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: While I'm at 155-Pounds, I'm Not Facing Anyone at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a diva.

Comment

My point exactly... Canelo won the MW title @ 155.
      Ex MW champ, Cotto also never fought anyone at 160. Just strip him or fight him at the catchweight! Dude is 25. He has Atleast 2 more years at JMW!

Comment

Why is he always stating 154lbs? What a dumbskull

Comment

Haha. Yea, I'm def not a fan of his now. I was in the middle with him and I usually like all boxers. But Wow, I'm half Mexican but **** that. They just lost 1 PPV buy. Fans that appreciate him soley for the Mexican race shouldn't even watch boxing. If the fight ain't at 160 I ain't ever buying. Not even streaming. Mexican warriors "OUT"... Mexican Divas "IN"

Comment

Canelo thinks we're all mugs.

Comment

What advantage for your opponent? If he's referring to GGG, on fight night he's heavier than GGG.

Comment

Holding the middleweight title hostage.

Comment

Caneloweight

Comment

Remember the days when the middleweight title used to be fought by middleweights?

I look back on those days and think we must have been crazy.

Comment

Been nearly three years since the WBC middleweight belt was fought for at 160. It's barely even a real middleweight title any more.

Comment

Working...
                      X