Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd has a choice rematch Pac for 3x the money than fighting lesser match for 1/3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    "If Floyd comes back, I hope he lets the fans pick his opponent."

ugh, then do another ditch amir act on the fans chosen one?
    PAC is the guy who needs to prove himself worthy. After getting KTFO6 he fought the KO King Algieri, then Slow mo Rios.

Don't other guys who lose have to fight to get back on top???

Surely that is how boxing used to work. If the fight was close, like Castillo or Maidana, btw, they made no excuses. Nor did they get sued for lying. C'mon buddy, PAC lied or made people believe untruths???

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Pac needs to earn his rematch!! GGG or Canelo would prove PAC's greatness.
      You don't agree?
      Floyd fought Canelo, PAC has to prove himself worthy no?
      pac winning a senate seat, not enough for you? ha ha ha ha ha

seriously, floyd sets the bar.....9 figures....

who had danced the tango with and given floyd the largest pie?

Comment

PAC is the guy who needs to prove himself worthy. After getting KTFO6 he fought the KO King Algieri, then Slow mo Rios.

Don't other guys who lose have to fight to get back on top???

Surely that is how boxing used to work. If the fight was close, like Castillo or Maidana, btw, they made no excuses. Nor did they get sued for lying. C'mon buddy, PAC lied or made people believe untruths???
        irrelevant.....

pac gave floyd his biggest pie.....after the jmm ko.....

so, who do you think can satisfy floyd's 9 figure target?

Comment

pac winning a senate seat, not enough for you? ha ha ha ha ha

seriously, floyd sets the bar.....9 figures....

who had danced the tango with and given floyd the largest pie?
          Pac did, but.... It was like paying for a crap ho, you send it back. Most real fans saw enough. I want PAC to earn his rematch.

Look other guys lose, they accept that they gotta earn their way back to a rematch.

His senate seat has nothing to do with boxing. The "pie" would be even bigger if manny proved himself like all other guys who have lost. Otherwise he looks like a media hype job. Look at Porter, he lost and had to redeem himself. Thurman, and Garcia look bad in a few fights, we want them to prove themselves.

PAC gets stopped, fights Algieri and Rios, his fans announce, PAC is Back!

No no no.

Comment

irrelevant.....

pac gave floyd his biggest pie.....after the jmm ko.....

so, who do you think can satisfy floyd's 9 figure target?
            Depends on how long the network needs to hype the fight. It is all marketing.

Comment

Pac did, but.... It was like paying for a crap ho, you send it back. Most real fans saw enough. I want PAC to earn his rematch.

Look other guys lose, they accept that they gotta earn their way back to a rematch.

His senate seat has nothing to do with boxing. The "pie" would be even bigger if manny proved himself like all other guys who have lost. Otherwise he looks like a media hype job. Look at Porter, he lost and had to redeem himself. Thurman, and Garcia look bad in a few fights, we want them to prove themselves.

PAC gets stopped, fights Algieri and Rios, his fans announce, PAC is Back!

No no no.
              wow, you still did not get what i am trying to say.....

floyd is looking for someone to dance again with that will net him 9 figures.....

whoever could give floyd that 9 figure pie is it.....

if you are trying to set up something like an elimination series for floyd's 50th fight....

good luck! ha ha ha....

and, what if that candidate most likely to give floyd his 9 figures loses?

floyd might be already 50 when he fight his 50th and won't get his 9 figure target.....

admit it.....you're scared for floyd? ha ha ha ha

Comment

Depends on how long the network needs to hype the fight. It is all marketing.
                how about another 6 years to hype floyd's 50th fight?

how old will floyd be then?

Comment

wow, you still did not get what i am trying to say.....

floyd is looking for someone to dance again with that will net him 9 figures.....

whoever could give floyd that 9 figure pie is it.....

if you are trying to set up something like an elimination series for floyd's 50th fight....

good luck! ha ha ha....

and, what if that candidate most likely to give floyd his 9 figures loses?

floyd might be already 50 when he fight his 50th and won't get his 9 figure target.....

admit it.....you're scared for floyd? ha ha ha ha
                  Got it!! Floyd bad for boxing because he protects his 0 like a ho.

This is why I posted PAC is more exciting, but Floyd is the better boxer.

I got a buddy, a hardcore nuesra familia gangster, went to elementary school with him. He has lots of ink, all over his body, sleeved down, the works. He has one tattoo that I asked him about. A very simple tattoo... 13 1/2.

I asked him what it meant, he laughed his azz off. Z, 12 were the jury in my last trial, add 1 judge, and 1/2 a ****ing chance for justice.

From a PAC perspective, this may translate as, 4. 1/2. 3 judges, 1 ref and half a chance for justice!

Comment

Got it!! Floyd bad for boxing because he protects his 0 like a ho.

This is why I posted PAC is more exciting, but Floyd is the better boxer.

I got a buddy, a hardcore nuesra familia gangster, went to elementary school with him. He has lots of ink, all over his body, sleeved down, the works. He has one tattoo that I asked him about. A very simple tattoo... 13 1/2.

I asked him what it meant, he laughed his azz off. Z, 12 were the jury in my last trial, add 1 judge, and 1/2 a ****ing chance for justice.

From a PAC perspective, this may translate as, 4. 1/2. 3 judges, 1 ref and half a chance for justice!
                    hay naku! another masterful zaroku detour....he he he...

justice, eh?

ok cheers! buddy......

Comment

hay naku! another masterful zaroku detour....he he he...

justice, eh?

ok cheers! buddy......
                      No detour at all. I can put myself in another's position. Most PAC & Floyd fans can't!

Swords usually cut both ways. Most fanatics can never put themselves in another's mindset. I can disagree with you, yet we often find common ground. Rath makes good points.

Spoon sometimes does, but he can't see how that same sword cuts both ways.

Castillo, Maidana retired, DLH too, let them fight again if he comes back.

Comment

Working...
                      X