Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd has a choice rematch Pac for 3x the money than fighting lesser match for 1/3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As expected. Froid minions moving the goal post again. When it's obviously clear who Floyd's need to fight for the biggest fight purse he can get for 50.

But we all know they rather hide Froid in a bunker far from real threats.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      If they were to fight again we would be all over the Pact@rds like a rash , I would make so many bets with the fools that they will be gone for good when Manny loses another wide UD .

Manny never will beat Floyd , never could never will no way no how , engrave it in stone .
      Agreed, but a few t@rds will never move past the pain. Look at Spoon for example, he cannot stop making excuses for his God'. PAC just lost.

I think Marquez has a better case for beating PAC in the third fight, the 4th was clear. But t@rds are not posting slow motion videos of other fights. He is just a t@rd!

PAC is being sued by people who bet on him, notice how they overlook PAC's lies in the face of a lawsuit! It is so sad!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Agreed, but a few t@rds will never move past the pain. Look at Spoon for example, he cannot stop making excuses for his God'. PAC just lost.

I think Marquez has a better case for beating PAC in the third fight, the 4th was clear. But t@rds are not posting slow motion videos of other fights. He is just a t@rd!

PAC is being sued by people who bet on him, notice how they overlook PAC's lies in the face of a lawsuit! It is so sad!
        Excuses? Pac is just right there waiting for a rematch to settle the real score. The right thing to say if you are a fan of Froid is bring it! Instead, I hear vaginas left and right lmao

Your cheating IV fraud needs to realize great rivals needs at least a rematch. You guys need to know that as well.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Floyd cheated, my opinion.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 05-05-2016, 12:13 AM.

Comment

According to the more accurate poll, Floyd won in lopsided fashion, so why would we want to see this again?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Excuses? Pac is just right there waiting for a rematch to settle the real score. The right thing to say if you are a fan of Froid is bring it! Instead, I hear vaginas left and right lmao

Your cheating IV fraud needs to realize great rivals needs at least a rematch. You guys need to know that as well.
            So did manny and Marquez! Keep it real kid. They all cheated!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

What do you think of the lawsuit based on PAC's lies, you never address that! Hahahahahaha!

Comment

Weren't you just banned for spamming this Floyd PAC shlt you have serious issues. Let it go already

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  According to the more accurate poll, Floyd won in lopsided fashion, so why would we want to see this again?
                  look at him whining to the mods to delete it now. Priceless. This should be linked in every thread he starts from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    look at him whining to the mods to delete it now. Priceless. This should be linked in every thread he starts from now on.
                    Dude has been crying for a year straight. I've never seen anything like it.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      Dude has been crying for a year straight. I've never seen anything like it.
                      He lives in the delusion that's he's waging some kind of epic battle with all of floyd mayweathers biggest fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X