Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin... Why Counter Game and Defensive Shells Don't Work against him...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    and this is why guys like Alvarez school him.
    I think Canelo has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      that's cuz canelo hasn't fought a "top 10 mw" yet genius.

also explain canelo's thumb on the glove being close to cotto's left ear. Get your eyes checked

also again.... was the ref stoppage bs or no? Oh I know... WE HAVE A BOXREC GENIUS HERE!

is Cotto a top 10 MW?

Comment

It's going to take a great performance to best Golovkin. I don't know if a Canelo is strong and durable enough to pull it off. Yet. You have to choose your spots from a distance early on and then start to work him in close quarters as the rounds progress. That requires a level of discipline, smarts and strength that no one at 160 currently possesses.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
          Bruh you're acting like you made some gigantic revelation about feints and touch and go punches.....

i differentiated between feints and probes in this thread. feints are not fully thrown. probes are.

nobody uses probes the way GGG does in the game.
          Last edited by NotTheFace; 05-03-2016, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NotTheFace View Post
            i differentiated between feints and probes in this thread. feints are not fully thrown. probes are.

But he's not the first or last guy to use it. And it's not something unrecognized by folks

Comment

But he's not the first or last guy to use it. And it's not something unrecognized by folks

that is not the point. never even claimed he was first nor last.

go back and reread the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by NotTheFace View Post

Floyd did it all the time..alot of boxers do, they call it "throw away punches"

Comment

Exactly, its common.." called a throw away punch" just to get a fighter to position their head where you want it to be

Comment

This the dumbest shit I ever heard, lol like some damn probing shot is this new and undefeatable method of boxing lmfao GTFOH. "you cant counter the jab cause it might be a probe and you get blown the **** out" lmfao.

Comment

• Golovkin is best coming forward, average at best in the center of the ring and easy to hit. There is a reason why so many of his opponents such as Stevens have been able to survive after their initial knockdown, they all start boxing in the center of the ring. It's the same pattern in almost all of ggg's fights, it's why he ducked a fighter like Ward and Hopkins. Practically any fighter that stays and throws there will hit ggg, happened with Ouma, Stevens, Murray etc.

The problem is these are all c fighters at best.

Comment

Working...
                      X