Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto vs Guerrero 2 - what if he KO's the ghost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    If he KO's Soto Karass and Guerrero that'd put him back on the map for a big fight for sure. But honestly, who the hell still cares for or wants to watch a Guerrero fight? His style is so horrendous.
    I was thinking yesterday it would be funny if he went on a run avenging his previous losses by KO.

Comment

Could all welterweights just pretend Guerrero is an actual ghost like in the 6th Sense and not acknowledge him at all? Maybe he'll go away for good

Comment

Guerrero should fight Ortiz if nothing else. Berto should fight loser of Thurman vs Porter

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          right... that's why you particularly answer to certain posts. how them manila folders coming along? I like your last sentence too. Ironic huh? I didn't mean to hurt yo feelings.
          Manila folders? Answer only to certain posts? You've obviously not read any of my posts. Have a stroll through Dr KH's high quality, top notch previous posting.

You're so butthurt, insecure and frightened that you're lashing out at anyone, I'm a floyd fan.

Comment

is this fight actually being considered?

Comment

Working...
            X