Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto vs Guerrero 2 - what if he KO's the ghost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto vs Guerrero 2 - what if he KO's the ghost?

Something Thurman couldn't do?

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Something Thurman couldn't do?
    then Floyd-Berto 2 will become the fight of the millenium/universe, breaking all previous PPV records combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
      then Floyd-Berto 2 will become the fight of the millenium/universe, breaking all previous PPV records combined.
      and the fight would be so explosive that a thermal reaction would occur, with so much energy that even the inert gasses in the atmosphere would react, giving off a plasma bi-product that would be discovered as the cure for both cancer and aids.

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
        and the fight would be so explosive that a thermal reaction would occur, with so much energy that even the inert gasses in the atmosphere would react, giving off a plasma bi-product that would be discovered as the cure for both cancer and aids.
        and then the usual office clerks lurking on NSB carrying manila folders have a slumber party while not even knowing that PBC has so many options less tacky than Kewl Hair's life!

Comment

Guererro just needs to go away and never have a televised fight again.

I'd rather see Berto fight someone else.

Comment

If he KO's Soto Karass and Guerrero that'd put him back on the map for a big fight for sure. But honestly, who the hell still cares for or wants to watch a Guerrero fight? His style is so horrendous.

Comment

All it would mean is that Berto finally did what he was supposed to do all those years ago. He was supposed to beat Ortiz and Guerrero the first time

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                and then the usual office clerks lurking on NSB carrying manila folders have a slumber party while not even knowing that PBC has so many options less tacky than Kewl Hair's life!
                I am plenty tacky, it's my niche. Whereas your life is worthless, you put nothing into the world but childlike whining 24/7 on a forum. Don't let the man get you down.

Comment

LMFAO, Berto beats Ortiz and now hes on a path to redemption? hahaha! Guerrero is flawed and shot but the dude wont just give up like Ortiz, neither would Karass. maybe Berto makes a better fight with them 2nd time around but I doubt he wins, hes the same ole Berto, he just beat an even weaker minded Oritz than we all knew.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                    I am plenty tacky, it's my niche. Whereas your life is worthless, you put nothing into the world but childlike whining 24/7 on a forum. Don't let the man get you down.
                    right... that's why you particularly answer to certain posts. how them manila folders coming along? I like your last sentence too. Ironic huh? I didn't mean to hurt yo feelings.

Comment

Working...
                    X