Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fought at 4 weight classes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is GGG at age 5 weighing in at 171 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

Thats when he started his amateur career, so technically he has fought at multiple weight classes. The thread starter was right

Comment

Dunno if someone mentioned this yet, but the last time GGG fought at 154 was when he was 19 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          Only thing is "WHO HAS GGG BEATEN?" talk about paper champ..his WBA title was a "VACANT TITLE" and he won the IBF from Lemiuex who won a "VACANT" title..GGG'S entire title collection is paper
          It's not only about the lineage, it's what you do with it. For example Cotto was lineal, but clearly Ggg The Man at MW. You have beltholders that started out legit, then delegitimized their once legit belts into paper, like Stevenson or Floyd at 154

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Dunno if someone mentioned this yet, but the last time GGG fought at 154 was when he was 19 years old.
            Those are fight night weights.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

I'm just wondering since GGG and I are the same age why in da fawk is his middle school picture black and white. That's not him, *****s trying to trick me. Nobodies elementary school picture should look like a collectable and worth money.

Comment

Well of course he wasn't at 160 during his whole amateur career

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                  I'm just wondering since GGG and I are the same age why in da fawk is his middle school picture black and white. That's not him, *****s trying to trick me. Nobodies elementary school picture should look like a collectable and worth money.
                  Colored photographs hasn't made their way to Kazakhstan yet.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    Those are fight night weights.
                    How do you think amateur sports work? What an asinine statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                      Floyd fought at 106 as a 16 year old and moved all the way to 154 to win a title.

RJJ fought at 119 as a 15 year old and went all the way to HW.

Manny fought at 105 as a 16 year old and moved all the way to 150 to win a title.

Guys naturally grow as they get older.
                      Holy **** Roy Jones is an 11 weight world champion!

Super Bantam to Heavyweight.

GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                      X