Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather's Trademark Filings Could Be Biggest Hint of Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crow511 View Post
    Floyds gonna have to pick a date other than sept, canelo has already stated he wont be moving
    Yeah, I'm not seeing any current guy out there that would do good PPV sales with Floyd on a traditional Mexican Holiday.

I don't even think a Pac Rematch would do a Million PPV buys?

The only fights that would do Over a Million PPV buys this year would be...

Canelo vs. GGG
    Canelo vs. Floyd If Canelo smokes Khan)
    GGG vs. Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      IF he is already getting those TBE 50 or TMT 50 merchandise ready and memorabilia he is going to take low risk opponent to assure his future investment memorabilia, who is going to buy tbe or tmt 50 if he loses his 50th fight?
      Regardless of business sense, I don't think Floyd can comprehend the possibility of losing.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        I was skeptical when I clicked on the thread link but those trademarks are actually quite suggestive...
        Nice of the Chump to give us a warning...

Any Dimwit think this attention whore is not coming back?

Comment

Sounds like he's running on MT.

Comment

Let me guess, a Berto rematch after Berto KOed Ortiz.. I can hear it now, Berto is a new man after the win over Ortiz, his loss to me was a stepping stone. He will be hungrier this time around.. SMH.

Stay retired with your fabricated record.

Comment

Originally posted by crow511 View Post
              Floyds gonna have to pick a date other than sept, canelo has already stated he wont be moving
              Canelo is going to have to fight GGG or Manny cause anyone other than that won't be enough to move Floyd going for #50. Let's see how the PPV does with Khan cause the Cotto numbers didn't reach expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                Regardless of business sense, I don't think Floyd can comprehend the possibility of losing.
                Don't worry Amigo,

FRAUD has been checking out the

Featherweights to find his next lucky opponent...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Yeah, I'm not seeing any current guy out there that would do good PPV sales with Floyd on a traditional Mexican Holiday.

I don't even think a Pac Rematch would do a Million PPV buys?

The only fights that would do Over a Million PPV buys this year would be...

Canelo vs. GGG
                  Canelo vs. Floyd If Canelo smokes Khan)
                  GGG vs. Floyd
                  IF Canelo smokes Khan? The only thing I'd worry about are the odds. Big odds and he might let Khan make it. Shave off that KO money too.

Comment

Upwards of 9 figures of course. Yeah pretty sure after his last PPV which did less than 300k. Everybody is happy IVloyd is retired. So much corruption, shadyness and favoritism.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      Upwards of 9 figures of course. Yeah pretty sure after his last PPV which did less than 300k. Everybody is happy IVloyd is retired. So much corruption, shadyness and favoritism.
                      His last ppv did 400k

Comment

Working...
                      X