Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather's Trademark Filings Could Be Biggest Hint of Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyds gonna have to pick a date other than sept, canelo has already stated he wont be moving

Comment

Does anybody really want him to come back? I mean its obvious he was gonna come back you'd have to be a ****** (or typical froid fan) to believe him. He keeps repeating the same crap "i've been offered 9 figures to come back". He should just stay retired and enjoy promoting

Comment

Originally posted by crow511 View Post
        Floyds gonna have to pick a date other than sept, canelo has already stated he wont be moving
        If Floyd can legit find an opponent that can make him 9 digits I guarantee you Canelo & Oscar will be wanting to move to a different date for their own best interest. Like I said doe I see serious problems in finding a $100M+ opponent like he's saying he'd wanna get.

Thinking outside the box the only thing I can think of is some sorta Super Bowl halftime fight maybe. Floyd going for 50-0 at Super Bowl 51 halftime could be huge if promoted right & from the last fight there seemed to be some interest in doing a regular TV fight. Not sure Floyd has a appealing style for the masses doe. And not sure thats $100M+ big.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Might as well comeback since people are not going to let him retire in peace. So much for being so "HATED" to the people the people who claim to "HATE HIM" want him to comeback more than the people who are suppose to be his "FANS" lol
          Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Actually, YES! What is left to fight for? It is certainly not the money and it is really nothing he can do to further improve his legacy
          Greed my man, greed. Mayweather has an obsession with money (both spending it, and "earning" it), as well as an insatiable desire to be considered the greatest.

50-0 is a carrot he can't resist. Another 9 figure payday is just as irresistible.

Plus, beyond all that, he's an all-time great fighter with incredible drive to succeed (I don't like him personally, I don't enjoy watching his fights, but he's damn good). Spending time away from the ring, when you're entire life has been built inside it, is hard to do.

Boxers can't walk away when they've been pounded into mush, why would he would away when he's still got more to give? Or take, depending on your view.

Comment

Fight GGG and then I might buy your PPV!

Comment

Hell be back, he wont just leave that money on the table.

Comment

I'll pass

If he does fight again, it will be the first fight I stream

Comment

I was skeptical when I clicked on the thread link but those trademarks are actually quite suggestive...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                    He won! 49-0 and made it look easy. Sounds like you need a tissue. What would Ward do to lil g?
                    What does Ward and GGG have to do with Floyd? :*******: Go suck some dick someone where else. Lil Floyd will probably fight Berto again

Comment

IF he is already getting those TBE 50 or TMT 50 merchandise ready and memorabilia he is going to take low risk opponent to assure his future investment memorabilia, who is going to buy tbe or tmt 50 if he loses his 50th fight?

\

Comment

Working...
                      X