Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao,,, floyd just showed true colors...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao,,, floyd just showed true colors...

Floyd interviewed by jim gray

Says:
    1 ggg to big, floyd could hardly make 154, no sense to fight at 160, ggg needs to fight Ward.....
    All legit statements

2. Danny Garcia,,, says pretty much, good fighter, between the lines, floyd gonna fight him, easy work, easy money

3. Thurman/Porter winner,,,,naw, I'm retired, need a 9 figure paycheck...

So basically he says,,, ggg too big, it don't make sense (which is true to any non fanboy)... Garcia is tailor made and if I comeback, garcia getting it,,, easy money..... Thurman/Porter winner would be too tough of a fight, unless it's crazy money, I ain't tangling

Dat comma overload doe,,,,,,

Comment

Yep that sounds like Mayweather.

Comment

And?? At this point a garcia win is much better on the resume. The best win between thurman and porter is adrien broner. Floyd the only 40 year old boxer that would get flack for fighting a prime undefeated champion

Comment

Why the hell would he fight Garcia. Totally pointless.

Comment

Who cares? Floyd will be 40 in his next fight if he fights and Porter is the weakest of the 3.Garcia is the more marketable fight imo.

Comment

Whats the point of this thread? What is the discussion topic?

Comment

He said he was fighting Danny?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Floyd interviewed by jim gray

Says:
                  1 ggg to big, floyd could hardly make 154, no sense to fight at 160, ggg needs to fight Ward.....
                  All legit statements

2. Danny Garcia,,, says pretty much, good fighter, between the lines, floyd gonna fight him, easy work, easy money

3. Thurman/Porter winner,,,,naw, I'm retired, need a 9 figure paycheck...

So basically he says,,, ggg too big, it don't make sense (which is true to any non fanboy)... Garcia is tailor made and if I comeback, garcia getting it,,, easy money..... Thurman/Porter winner would be too tough of a fight, unless it's crazy money, I ain't tangling
                  he said theirs a deal on the table already for 9 figures XXX,XXX,XXX

so at least 100 million, pacquaio rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                    he said theirs a deal on the table already for 9 figures XXX,XXX,XXX

so at least 100 million, pacquaio rematch?
                    That's the only match I can see where any promoter would promise $100m. Or maybe Canelo II. No one else has the kind of public notoriety to do the PPV numbers needed for a promoter to take that kind of risk.

Comment

Working...
                    X