Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Golovkin Has Beaten Nobody, Lower Level Foes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
    He didn't fight for cotto's belt. He fought a big name to add on his legacy and along with the big paycheck. The belt was just a bonus.

It is the same reason why GGG is hiding behind these belts and only calling out cotto, floyd, canelo and froch which are all big money draw.
    So why did he take such a lopsided B side purse vs Cotto then? And why not vacate on the spot, instead of becoming a laughing stock with his mando dodging?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      And yet, despite that spin, the facts remain.....

* he has never fought A middleweight
      * he has never fought AT middleweight
      * he weighs 155
      Spin? What I said was true and if you take Canelo and GGG out of it and replace them with fighter A and fighter B you might see it differently, from what I hear and read most boxing fans don't like all the games that are getting played with the titles unless they're die hard fans of a fighter that's doing it, anyway have a good one man.

Comment

• Originally posted by titan m View Post
        Spin? What I said was true and if you take Canelo and GGG out of it and replace them with fighter A and fighter B you might see it differently, from what I hear and read most boxing fans don't like all the games that are getting played with the titles unless they're die hard fans of a fighter that's doing it, anyway have a good one man.

I think you have missed my point a little bit bro.

Most boxing fans don't like all the games that are getting played, PERIOD.

Golovkin hiding behind his mandatory position..... after stating for THREE YEARS that he can "beat anyone from 154-168"..... AND, after pulling that exact same catchweight rubbish with Ward by stating that is is the A-side.....

..... Golovkin proved that he is exactly the same as everyone else.

I actually think he's much worse.

I agree that Canelo should drop the belt..... but Canelo did not lie to me, Golovkin did.

I can't take your position too seriously my friend..... that the titles are sacred, but you can manipulate your opponent on the scales, no problem.

I'm old school, I don't roll like that.

Comment

* he weighs 155
          Quick question. What division is 155 in if it isnt Middleweight? Is there a new super junior middleweight class I didnt know about or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Quick question. What division is 155 in if it isnt Middleweight? Is there a new super junior middleweight class I didnt know about or something?

I will try to use little words..... but really dude, this is so simple, it's just basic common-sense..... are you sure you're in the right place?

Canelo is a JMW, who fights other JMW's, at 155..... out of entitlement.

Not hard to understand really, right ?

One very small sentence summed up that OBVIOUS situation perfectly.

You guys need to get a grip.

Reynoso has explained why on numerous occasions, so I don't understand why you guys don't get it...... and, they did the EXACT same thing at 150 when Canelo was fighting at welter..... they do it to preserve his career.

I understand, but I don't like it..... it is glaringly unprofessional.

Canelo should have more respect for his JMW opponents who likely don't benefit from that extra pound as much as he does.

Canelo can OBVIOUSLY make 154, as proven by his 30-day/7-day weight.

It is unprofessional, and lame..... but it is 1lb over JMW ffs, no need to go full ******.

The facts are.....

* he weighs 155

Seriously, what fkn middleweight weighs 155 ?

Middleweights weigh 160, and when Canelo is a middleweight..... he will weigh 160 as well.

IF 155 is middleweight, then why doesn't Hypekin be a man of his word and fight Canelo at "middleweight"?

Oh, right..... because 155 is NOT middleweight, 160 is !

Pretty simple really.

Comment

• GGG Gloveking, I suspect that I am giving you too much airtime.....

..... but all I am suggesting is that Golovkin negotiate with the little red kid.

A total refusal to negotiate means that he don't want that fight.

They were willing to drop to 154 for Mayweather, to 157 for Cotto, and Sanchez even mentioned dropping to 157 for Kell Brook..... so if they clam up and refuse to negotiate, it will be obvious what happened.

If Golovkin takes the easy way out, and walks away from that HUGE payday, and that HUGE exposure..... his "anyone from 154-168" lies will come flooding back to me.

The fact that Canelo is more dangerous than Brook/Cotto, is no coincidence..... just like the fact that Ward is more dangerous than Froch, was no coincidence either.

Pretty sure you can see whats up.

Comment

I will try to use little words..... but really dude, this is so simple, it's just basic common-sense..... are you sure you're in the right place?

Canelo is a JMW, who fights other JMW's, at 155..... out of entitlement.

Not hard to understand really, right ?

One very small sentence summed up that OBVIOUS situation perfectly.

You guys need to get a grip.

Reynoso has explained why on numerous occasions, so I don't understand why you guys don't get it...... and, they did the EXACT same thing at 150 when Canelo was fighting at welter..... they do it to preserve his career.

I understand, but I don't like it..... it is glaringly unprofessional.

Canelo should have more respect for his JMW opponents who likely don't benefit from that extra pound as much as he does.

Canelo can OBVIOUSLY make 154, as proven by his 30-day/7-day weight.

It is unprofessional, and lame..... but it is 1lb over JMW ffs, no need to go full ******.

The facts are.....

* he weighs 155

Seriously, what fkn middleweight weighs 155 ?

Middleweights weigh 160, and when Canelo is a middleweight..... he will weigh 160 as well.

IF 155 is middleweight, then why doesn't Hypekin be a man of his word and fight Canelo at "middleweight"?

Oh, right..... because 155 is NOT middleweight, 160 is !

Pretty simple really.
                Frankly, the entitlement thing is a little difficult to understand. For one fighter to feel he is above the rules and established weight classes and manipulate the scales is a difficult pill to swallow. If he is truly a JMW, and I believe full well he can make154 all day, he should just be honest and stop this charade of being a middleweight champ.

And simply, 155 is middleweight, and 160 is middleweight as well. As the mandatory, Golovkin does not have to be subjected to such weight manipulating. Alvarez is free to weigh in at "his natural weight class of 155", which is within the established limits of the middleweight division. Golovkin is also free to weigh in at 160, which is also within the limit of the middleweight division.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Frankly, the entitlement thing is a little difficult to understand. For one fighter to feel he is above the rules and established weight classes and manipulate the scales is a difficult pill to swallow. If he is truly a JMW, and I believe full well he can make154 all day, he should just be honest and stop this charade of being a middleweight champ.

And simply, 155 is middleweight, and 160 is middleweight as well. As the mandatory, Golovkin does not have to be subjected to such weight manipulating. Alvarez is free to weigh in at "his natural weight class of 155", which is within the established limits of the middleweight division. Golovkin is also free to weigh in at 160, which is also within the limit of the middleweight division.

In that case..... FCUK OFF !

If you know that Canelo is a JMW, then why did you spend the last hour attempting to convince me he miraculously turned into a middleweight?

The disrespect that I showed you earlier had NOTHING to do with the fact that you were an alt, or that you were new..... it was because I could see that you were clearly being dishonest..... seen it all before.

I was not short-tempered..... I was smart.

Give me 1 hour of my life back you fk.

Comment

* he weighs 155

He beat the middleweight champion of the world.

The JMW limit is 154, the next division up is MW which is 154.1-160, which happens to be where Candelita weighs in at.

He weighs 175 on fight night, which is more than what GGG has ever weighed on fight night.

Comment

• That's cause the high level foes are running scared like sissies. This includes your student and the biggest fraud in boxing right now, Mr. 155.

Comment

Working...
                      X