Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Golovkin Has Beaten Nobody, Lower Level Foes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bug0092 View Post
    It doesn't do anything but illustrate yet again how sloppy and lazy you are when it comes to presenting a case. And as you always do when you get called out and fact****ed, you resort to name calling and fall back on your horse**** talking points.

Once again, since you feel GGG ducked Ward....

Pitch me the Ward fight. I'm GGG. I've just signed the Lemieux PPV with the Cotto/Canelo winner on deck. You're my management team and you've just received an email with the offer from Ward and RocN. Pitch it to me and convince me it's an offer I have to sign. I'm listening...

No, it confirms how insecure and desperate you guys are to focus on a grammatical shortfall rather than the content of that post.

Go grammar-nazi someone else, I don't give a fk..... Loeffler obviously made that quote, so choosing to split hairs about the quotation mark is desperate as fk.

Comment

Canelo Alvarez.

Name one Junior MW/Super WW who weighs 155...

Canelo Alvarez.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        No, it does not LMAO

He is EXACTLY the same JMW who beat the JMW Cotto, for the WBC strap.

And he is fighting Amir Khan next..... at 155 !

Seriously dude, what fkn middleweight weighs 155..... name one ?

It is 1lb over JMW LMAO

You are being ridiculous.....
        * he has never fought A middleweight
        * he has never fought AT middleweight
        * he weighs 155

Name 1 middleweight who weighs 155..... just 1 ?

Why follow that casual-fan rubbish ?
        WBC middleweight champion Saul Alvarez fights at 155, there's one and he hasn't fought a middleweight because he keeps making smaller fighters come up in weight to fight him yet he wants to hold onto a middleweight title.

If he's not a middleweight, drop the title, its simple but he wanted to fight a welterweight for a title so why not the middleweight title right? How does that make sense to you?

You say he hasn't fought a middleweight but he hasn't fought at 154 in years and missed the weight last time he tried so he's not a Jr middleweight either but he cant hold a middleweight title hostage and claim he's not a middleweight without looking like a jackass.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          No, it confirms how insecure and desperate you guys are to focus on a grammatical shortfall rather than the content of that post.

Go grammar-nazi someone else, I don't give a fk..... Loeffler obviously made that quote, so choosing to split hairs about the quotation mark is desperate as fk.
          Okay, let's focus on the crux of your point. You claim GGG ducked Ward, so pitch me the Ward fight. I'm GGG. I've just signed the Lemieux PPV with the Cotto/Canelo winner on deck. You're my management team and you've just received an email with the offer from Ward and RocN. Pitch it to me and convince me it's an offer I have to sign. I'll ignore any grammatical errors...

Comment

• Quote:
            Originally Posted by bug0092 View Post

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Canelo Alvarez.
            Hmmmm...Canelo's a much worse fighter than I originally thought. He doesn't seem to be ranked in the top 10 at JMW by any of the sanctioning bodies or boxing journals. Is he somewhere in the top 20, at least?

Comment

• Originally posted by titan m View Post
              WBC middleweight champion Saul Alvarez fights at 155, there's one and he hasn't fought a middleweight because he keeps making smaller fighters come up in weight to fight him yet he wants to hold onto a middleweight title.

If he's not a middleweight, drop the title, its simple but he wanted to fight a welterweight for a title so why not the middleweight title right? How does that make sense to you?

You say he hasn't fought a middleweight but he hasn't fought at 154 in years and missed the weight last time he tried so he's not a Jr middleweight either but he cant hold a middleweight title hostage and claim he's not a middleweight without looking like a jackass.

And yet, despite that spin, the facts remain.....

* he has never fought A middleweight
              * he has never fought AT middleweight
              * he weighs 155

Comment

Quote:

Hmmmm...Canelo's a much worse fighter than I originally thought. He doesn't seem to be ranked in the top 10 at JMW by any of the sanctioning bodies or boxing journals. Is he somewhere in the top 20, at least?

The Ring were beyond stupid for ranking a guy who has never faced a middleweight opponent at #1, simply based on lineage.

Most fans are smarter than that.

Canelo doesn't give a fk, he will fight Khan..... YES, at 155..... LMAO

Comment

• The..... JMW > MW, argument..... really is hilarious

Why don't you clowns put down your calculators and use some common-sense.

Here, even Max admits that Canelo is not a genuine middleweight.....

Even Tom Loeffler admitted that Cotto and Canelo are not genuine middleweights..... he said that the "little guys" need to stop holding the middleweight belt hostage LMAO

No top insider will state that Canelo is a genuine middleweight.

You casual fans are dumb as fk

Comment

Quote:

So, the rankings are correct, are they bug ?

So, that means that Canelo is the #1 middleweight on the planet.

Which means that Golovkin is NOT the #1 middleweight on the planet, right ?

Golovkin is CLEARLY the best middleweight on the planet, regardless as to what the rankings say..... smarten up.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      Shouldn't have fought for Cotto's belt then. Middleweight champions fight at the full middleweight, since when is it ok to fight every damned fight at a catch weight?
                      He didn't fight for cotto's belt. He fought a big name to add on his legacy and along with the big paycheck. The belt was just a bonus.

It is the same reason why GGG is hiding behind these belts and only calling out cotto, floyd, canelo and froch which are all big money draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X