Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Golovkin Has Beaten Nobody, Lower Level Foes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Canelo has had to pay his dues and thus has earned the right to not concede any advantages.

Golovkin by comparison has had very easy quality of opposition. As far as I'm concerned he can dare to be great and accept Canelo's conditions...or he can fuck off.

Exactly !

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      There's no CW offered, much less 157. How many times they need to tell you they're ducking before it sinks in, dummy?

About the same amount of time it took you to figure out that your girlfriend ducked Ward

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        I have no idea what that post means.

What I am referring to......
        ..... is lying, when you know better, just because it suits you.
        So: I'm lying because it suits me... and I feel better, perhaps... like taking drugs, right?... at my age?...

You must be a very sad kid...

Comment

• Originally posted by ahferriz View Post
          I didn't know GGG had a 168lb belt and Ward was the mandatory for it and GGG only wanted the fight at 161lb because that would be the "exact same thing" right?

I think GGG haters are becoming the most anoying group of NSB posters by far.

I didn't know that casual-fans had an opinion worth noting ?

BOTH fighters attempted to disadvantage their opponent on the scale, and BOTH fighters attempted to justify it by stating that they are the A-side..... if you see it differently, that tells me a story

Nothing else is relevant, plenty of titles have been won at catchweight kid, too late to start crying about it now.

And nope..... pac-tards are still the worst by far, followed by golovtards..... even though they are pretty much the same bunch of clowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            Its funny how Wade never had a "middleweight" fight in his life coming over 160 for all his fights but somehow still got a shot at the belt

Yea, I know.....

..... GGG is feeding on bums, and his gay fans seem to adore him for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              So: I'm lying because it suits me... and I feel better, perhaps... like taking drugs, right?... at my age?...

At least I don't lie, when I know better

Have your lies come true yet ?

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

How do you even still care about the NSB scum? They repeast the same 2 phrases for 2 years now. So much better when you put em on that nifty ignore list. Buncha uneducated young haters, who dont know **** and get brainwashed (what little there is to wash) by their racist idols, like Dontae etc and verbally vomit that cancer all over the place again and again.

Comment

I didn't know that casual-fans had an opinion worth noting ?

BOTH fighters attempted to disadvantage their opponent on the scale, and BOTH fighters attempted to justify it by stating that they are the A-side..... if you see it differently, that tells me a story

Nothing else is relevant, plenty of titles have been won at catchweight kid, too late to start crying about it now.

And nope..... pac-tards are still the worst by far, followed by golovtards..... even though they are pretty much the same bunch of clowns.
                  You claim that Golovkin was attempting to gain an advantage against Ward, but if you look at Loefflers statement on July 8 when the 164 offer was made, you will see that Loeffler was trying to be fair. He says, "Golovkin will fight Ward on a 50-50 basis. The best 160 pounder against the best 168 pounder, at 164 (which is right in the middle so neither fighter has an advantage), with a 50-50 split on the proceeds." Where is the manipulation and attempted advantage taking there?

This was a more than fair offer to fight Ward last fall. Golovkin had just sold out the Forum and had 1.4M views on HBO, while Ward was unable to fill the Oracle to half capacity, and had less than 400k views on BET with a JayZ concert thrown in.

That was Golovkins offer. Everything 50-50 right now. Wards counter? About a year from then at Wards full weight, with 50-50 purse at that time.

Comment

No, that is a fanboi myth.

I am referring to the JMW Canelo..... the guy who has never fought AT middleweight, and has never fought A middleweight.

You know..... the guy who fights JMW's at 155 out of entitlement.

If I call an onion, an apple, will it really taste better ?
                    No, I don't like onions but apples are delicious, point is Canelo is a middleweight champion and hasn't made Jr middleweight in about three years, that's no myth my man.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      You claim that Golovkin was attempting to gain an advantage against Ward, but if you look at Loefflers statement on July 8 when the 164 offer was made, you will see that Loeffler was trying to be fair. He says, "Golovkin will fight Ward on a 50-50 basis. The best 160 pounder against the best 168 pounder, at 164 (which is right in the middle so neither fighter has an advantage), with a 50-50 split on the proceeds." Where is the manipulation and attempted advantage taking there?

This was a more than fair offer to fight Ward last fall. Golovkin had just sold out the Forum and had 1.4M views on HBO, while Ward was unable to fill the Oracle to half capacity, and had less than 400k views on BET with a JayZ concert thrown in.

That was Golovkins offer. Everything 50-50 right now. Wards counter? About a year from then at Wards full weight, with 50-50 purse at that time.

Nah, that's bull****.

They know Ward can't make 164.

That was a convenient way to duck that fight.

If that was " fair ", then GGG better start chewing lettuce for Canelo.

This is what Loeffler said.....

Loeffler feels that Golovkin is the A-side in any negotiations with Ward, which means they would expect to get a good deal from the negotiations. However, it’s a doable fight as long as Ward is A. willing to accept a 50-50 deal. B Agreeable to a 164lb catch-weight. C. is ready to fight.

But look what happens when I change the names ONLY.....

Loeffler feels that Canelo is the A-side in any negotiations with Golovkin, which means they would expect to get a good deal from the negotiations. However, it’s a doable fight as long as Golovkin is A. willing to accept a 50-50 deal. B Agreeable to a catch-weight. C. is ready to fight.

One side wants everything their own way..... and that side is NOT the A-side when it comes to Canelo.

They pulled that A-side bull**** to disadvantage an opponent on the scales..... now they wanna hide behind the integrity of boxing..... despite the fact that they OBVIOUSLY do not give a flying fat fk about the integrity of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X