Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Fight!

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      I'm not comparing the boxers you imbecile. I'm comparing the logic you're using. I have seen you post that Tyson doesn't need power when he can outbox anyone.

So was you hammering Khan when he was rumored to fight Vargas?
      You used Fury as an example.

Fury does have power, Vargas doesnt.

Just admit that was a bad example to use

You can go back and look at my posting history, i clearly said Brook should fight Vargas because of the title. There is nothing else there on offer for him

However to call it a great matchup and then try to pass Vargas off as this elite killer boxer, i do have issues with that.

Its a mismatch, but for Brook he gets something out of it.

And yes i didnt want to see Khan vs Vargas, i hammered it, i'll try to find the post for you...i wasnt onboard for that fight
      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 04-28-2016, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        KO's have a lot to do with it. Brook has never faced a puncher, Vargas has nothing to keep Brook off him. He's not a good boxer, he has no power, he's small....what real advantage does Vargas have over Brook?

Total frickin mismatch, will be over in 3 rounds

Vargas is no different from Jo Jo Dan, only Vargas has a title, so i can see why Brook would take this fight, i can respect that

However you are calling it a GREAT MATCHUP...thats laughable

Kell Brock will be in the fight of his life!

Comment

Brookturds in full damage control. We get it guys Vargas is a future HOF'er and ATG so calm down.

Comment

Not the best of opponents for Brook but good enough as the better options probably can't or won't face Brook this summer.

Comment

I like this a lot!!

Comment

Nice to see Brook fighting someone at least mildly interesting for the first time since Porter. Hope this gets made. I was sure Brook vs Skeete was gonna be next. Happy to be wrong.

Comment

Bit more like it. Not a bad fight at all.

Vargas has a very sneaky overhand right he likes to throw that I think Brook is terribly vulnerable too. Interesting.

Comment

I like that fight.

Comment

Easy fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X