No announcement yet.

Is Manny Pacquiao an islamopobe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    As an American who works in the UAE and regularly visits Qatar, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria and Egypt... I'd have to say that you're most likely a guy who's forming his opinions from behind a computer screen.

But hey- if you had the intelligence to travel to nice places for a living, you wouldn't be such a braindead bigot. Hm. I guess the world needs Walmart employees too.
    there are decades worth of information on these countries regarding human rights violations based on islamic customs. oh but a random internet guy who casually tells me he's been to all of these places because he's smart changes everything!
    Last edited by John Barron; 05-03-2016, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      the US is full of pc muslims and hipster converts that dupe people like you into passivity, that's what they do when they're the minority. i'm talking about places where these degenerates actually practice what they preach and where islam is the law of the land. muslim dominated countries are hellholes where no one besides muslims want to live in. stop defending these c*nts.
      You said any country where Islam is present. So do you admit the US is a country that is rife with human rights issues and terrorism?

Dubai, Qatar, UAE, Malaysia, Turkey are hellholes now? Lol Maybe that's why the countries above and the likes of Morroco, Tunisia etc get so many tourists every year.

Iraq, Syria and Libya were beautiful countries that were stable and prosperous, then the US (like they do in most situations) screwed up and completely destabilized them.

I can tell you know nothing about this subject and it shows, I bet your one of those guy's who hasn't even left the US let alone visited any of these countries.

Perhaps you should look at your own country and it's appalling human rights before speculating on others.

Comment

As an American who works in the UAE and regularly visits Qatar, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria and Egypt... I'd have to say that you're most likely a guy who's forming his opinions from behind a computer screen.

But hey- if you had the intelligence to travel to nice places for a living, you wouldn't be such a braindead bigot. Hm. I guess the world needs Walmart employees too.
        Damn I wish I saw this post before replying to that guy, well said

Comment

there are decades worth of information on these countries regarding human rights violations based on islamic customs. oh but a random internet guy who casually tells me he's been to all of these places because he's smart changes everything!
          Tell me about the hunam rights violations in our own country, smartass. We're built on genocide and slavery. Not exactly the prettiest picture.

Learn to think in shades of gray instead of black and white.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            Damn I wish I saw this post before replying to that guy, well said
            I don't really come on here for this kinda thing, but sometimes the bigotry is crazy.

I'm sure half the guys are just trolling for the laughs, but then u get the occasional guy who's really mad like Isis kidnapped his wife

Comment

Tell me about the hunam rights violations in our own country, smartass. We're built on genocide and slavery. Not exactly the prettiest picture.

Learn to think in shades of gray instead of black and white.
              our society and culture have evolved since those times, not to mention the fact that many Americans gave their life to end slavery. when was the last time we stoned a woman to death for being raped? or hung/beheaded people for minor crimes in mass public executions? isn't slavery still a big thing in Saudi Arabia? please shut up with this false equivalency.

islamic countries still uphold stone-age beliefs, religious minorities live under oppressive regimes, and many of its citizens still live like stone-age peasants despite their government's monetary success with oil.
              Last edited by John Barron; 05-03-2016, 05:36 AM.

Comment

our society and culture have evolved since those times, not to mention the fact that many Americans gave their life to end slavery. when was the last time we stoned a woman to death for being raped? or hung/beheaded people for minor crimes in mass public executions? isn't slavery still a big thing in Saudi Arabia? please shut up with this false equivalency.

islamic countries still uphold stone-age beliefs, religious minorities live under oppressive regimes, and many of its citizens still live like stone-age peasants despite their government's monetary success with oil.
                You're dumb as fuck if you're really gonna generalize 1 billion people. End of story.

Comment

And yet slavery still exists in America, stories of Latino's and Asians effectively being abused and taking advantage of, young black men being arrested or worse for no other reason than their skin colour. Their are states in America that are trying to stop the creation of new Mosques and Muslim graves. No to mention the American muslims who are being spied on by their own country with no justification what so ever.

Lol at 'evolved', your talking about Saudi Arabia specifically in your examples, none of the things you have mentioned have anything to do with Islam as a religion it's has everything to do with Saudi Arabia's culture and their government. You cant even differentiate between the various cultures in the middle east...lol

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    And yet slavery still exists in America, stories of Latino's and Asians effectively being abused and taking advantage of, young black men being arrested or worse for no other reason than their skin colour. Their are states in America that are trying to stop the creation of new Mosques and Muslim graves. No to mention the American muslims who are being spied on by their own country with no justification what so ever.

Lol at 'evolved', your talking about Saudi Arabia specifically in your examples, none of the things you have mentioned have anything to do with Islam as a religion it's has everything to do with Saudi Arabia's culture and their government. You cant even differentiate between the various cultures in the middle east...lol
                    and Afghanistan? Pakistan? Somalia? NOTHING to do with islam too i suppose. also the skyrocketing crime rate and degradation of women in Europe has nothing to do with islam also... despite prisons being disproportionately packed with muslims.

it's evident how dishonest you are. it's the white man's fault/the USA's fault doe < this is effectively your only argument at this point. go bore someone else.

Comment

and Afghanistan? Pakistan? Somalia? NOTHING to do with islam too i suppose. also the skyrocketing crime rate and degradation of women in Europe has nothing to do with islam also... despite prisons being disproportionately packed with muslims.

it's evident how dishonest you are. it's the white man's fault/the USA's fault doe < this is effectively your only argument at this point. go bore someone else.
                      Nope nothing to do with Islam, Afghanistan was destabilized when the American's created and armed a militia (the Taliban) to fight the soviets. The other 2 countries you mentioned were also heavily influenced by external factors. Why not mention Morroco, Malaysia, Jordan, Dubai, Qatar. Their all muslim countries that are both prosperous and stable, then again it doesn't fit with your agenda...

The 'skyrocketing crime rate' as you put it is largely to do with the recession, I bet the number of crimes in America is also rising. not all the migrants coming in are Muslims you know that right?

'Prisons disproportionately packed with muslims', hmm you may want to look at this article then : https://www.aclu.org/prison-crisis

The US contains 5% of the worlds population but houses more than 20% of the world's prisoners...I guess they must all be muslims

Comment

Working...
                      X