Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Manny Pacquiao an islamopobe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's an "Islamopobe"? See, you knew you were wrong in posting this mess, that's why you couldn't even spell the word correctly.
    Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 04-29-2016, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      It's actually 14%
      Where are you getting your numbers. The last census report puts the numbers at 5%. Muslims cites put the numbers closer to 10-15, But whats your point!

[/QUOTE]

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and the internet is not always the best way to get accurate info if you go to the philippines you will actually see the muslim population growing

Comment

I certainly hope he is!!!

Comment

islam is synonymous with basic human rights violations and terrorism, so yea, it isn't irrational to be afraid of it as the name falsley suggests. islamophobia is a made up word that is used to absolve islam of any wrongdoing and shield it from criticism, but if we look at any country where islam is present, it's rife with surprise... basic human rights violations and terrorism!
          Last edited by John Barron; 05-01-2016, 09:53 PM.

Comment

I guess "islamophobe" is one of those cringe words the far-left invented to make you submit to an idea you disagree with.

If you don't curl up and submit to every bizarre demand of (insert flavor of the week foreign/gay thing here) then you're diagnosed with a mental condition.

Is there a word for those of us who openly hate islam and look down on people who practice it?
            Last edited by ////; 05-01-2016, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Newsflash, did Pacquiao convert to Islam on his trip to Dubai!!!!!!

Comment

I spent two years of my life there (The Philippines). Way before Abu Sayyaf! Anyone remember "The NPA?" New People's Army?

Last time I checked they are not knocking on doors in Mindanao trying to spread their religion of peace?

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  islam is synonymous with basic human rights violations and terrorism, so yea, it isn't irrational to be afraid of it as the name falsley suggests. islamophobia is a made up word that is used to absolve islam of any wrongdoing and shield it from criticism, but if we look at any country where islam is present, it's rife with surprise... basic human rights violations and terrorism!
                  Hmm so every country (the US) included is rife with human rights violations and terrorism? After all Islam is a world religion and you will find someone of that faith in almost any country in the world.

Nice generalization though, you showed your lack of intelligence on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    Hmm so every country (the US) included is rife with human rights violations and terrorism? After all Islam is a world religion and you will find someone of that faith in almost any country in the world.

Nice generalization though, you showed your lack of intelligence on the subject.
                    the US is full of pc muslims and hipster converts that dupe people like you into passivity, that's what they do when they're the minority. i'm talking about places where these degenerates actually practice what they preach and where islam is the law of the land. muslim dominated countries are hellholes where no one besides muslims want to live in. stop defending these c*nts.
                    Last edited by John Barron; 05-03-2016, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      the US is full of pc muslims and hipster converts that dupe people like you into passivity, that's what they do when they're the minority. i'm talking about places where these degenerates actually practice what they preach and where islam is the law of the land. muslim dominated countries are hellholes where no one besides muslims want to live in. stop defending these c*nts.
                      As an American who works in the UAE and regularly visits Qatar, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria and Egypt... I'd have to say that you're most likely a guy who's forming his opinions from behind a computer screen.

But hey- if you had the intelligence to travel to nice places for a living, you wouldn't be such a braindead bigot. Hm. I guess the world needs Walmart employees too.

Comment

Working...
                      X