No announcement yet.

Marvin Hagler and Floyd Mayweather were basically the same size, and

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    Your obsession with the Floyd-Pac fight borders on disturbing.... Like there has to be some sort of mental thing going on here.
    It's an example of how he gets blown up on fight night. Listen to DOUG Fischer. I'm just explaining a point he addressed it so happens the Pac May fight is a great example of how huge he looks.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 04-28-2016, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      So Hagler weighed 150lbs on fight night and was able to make 147lbs? This is new to me.
      Thread pretty much ended here.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        Hagler would've KILLED Floyd. Isn't that crazy?

Hagler was basiclaly Marcos Maidana with infitely more boxing skills, durability, chin, will, heart, technicality, brutality, power, speed, and everything else under the sun when it came to fighting and boxing.

What say you, boxingscene?
        You realise that Floyd weighed in at 148lbs in their second fight and Maidana weighed in at 165 right?

If Marvin is, according to you, basically the same size as Maidana, then how does that make him the same size as Floyd?

You do also realise that the Floyd that fought Maidana was past prime Floyd right?

SMH at your ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Yup, most people don't realize the reason Floyd doesn't disclose his fight night weight is because he rehydrates a lot.

Doug Fischer realizes this.. Starting @5:28

He realizes that Floyd lately has never disclosed his fight weight and has noticed when he sees Floyd on fight night. His actual words were Floyd is HUGE compared before! He wasn't that big before. Having an extra weight is an unfair advantage. That's why IV is not allowed coz there are so many ways to cheat with it. What we all know for sure is Floyd did 750 ml of IVs and went in the fight with all the cards stacked against Pac from the get go. Cheating to get an unfair advantage is just unsportsmanlike cheating.

We all know there's a reason we have weight divisions. Having extra weight is a huge advantage.

Look how amped this fraud is.

Neck, traps, shoulders, arms, delts, triceps, biceps, chest size all bigger than Pac.

Floyd is amped up compared to Pac. Pac looks like a grade school kid fighting a high school bully in there. Imagine that, and the one who ran for 12 rounds was the amped up PED users. Lol
          You and Dough Fisher are complete bum-like idiots considering the fact Floyd disclosed his weight (stepped on the scales)just seven months before he fought Pac when he fought Maidana, and guess what? It was 148lbs dumb ass!

What makes you even more idiotic is the fact that Floyd also stepped on the scales when just seven months before he faced Maidana for the first time, when he faced Canelo. Guess what, he weighed in at 150lbs on fight night, unable to even make the 152lbs catchweight.

Let me prove how dumb you are again. Sure, I concede, Floyd didn't step on either showtime's or hbo's scales on MayPac evening, however, he obviously did step on nsac's scales because nsac has him weighing in at 149lbs on their documents, that's a whole 3lbs less than Pac on the day, who weighed in at 152lbs according to hbo scales.

If we have to go even further back to show you the consistency of his weight, he weighed in at 149lbs against Baldomir and Judah, and 150lbs against Ortiz (Ortiz was 164lbs).

ps. hope you choke on these irrefutable facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Yup, most people don't realize the reason Floyd doesn't disclose his fight night weight is because he rehydrates a lot.

Doug Fischer realizes this.. Starting @5:28

He realizes that Floyd lately has never disclosed his fight weight and has noticed when he sees Floyd on fight night. His actual words were Floyd is HUGE compared before! He wasn't that big before. Having an extra weight is an unfair advantage. That's why IV is not allowed coz there are so many ways to cheat with it. What we all know for sure is Floyd did 750 ml of IVs and went in the fight with all the cards stacked against Pac from the get go. Cheating to get an unfair advantage is just unsportsmanlike cheating.

We all know there's a reason we have weight divisions. Having extra weight is a huge advantage.

Look how amped this fraud is.

Neck, traps, shoulders, arms, delts, triceps, biceps, chest size all bigger than Pac.

Floyd is amped up compared to Pac. Pac looks like a grade school kid fighting a high school bully in there. Imagine that, and the one who ran for 12 rounds was the amped up PED users. Lol
            And the sad part is he ran, clinched, hug, and held the whole night, and STILL couldn't beat Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              Thread pretty much ended here.
              Oh yeah, Floyd weighs 150 on fight night lmao. If you actually believe that, I have some swamp land I'd like to sell you.

If he really weighed that much on fight night, he'd advertise that 24/7 for the fight.

Comment

I'll only say this: it would have been the toughest fight of BOTH fighter's careers.

PS: hell no they were not the same size.
                Define how it would have been haglers toughest fight of his career ? it sure would have been mayweathers hardest by a mile and one in which he would have brutally stopped ...but not haglers lol

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                  Define how it would have been haglers toughest fight of his career ? it sure would have been mayweathers hardest by a mile and one in which he would have brutally stopped ...but not haglers lol
                  A) You have no historical basis to really support that Hagler would brutally KO Floyd. Hagler himself was a volume destroyer, not a one-shot guy & Floyd is one of the best defensive fighters ever.

B) I see this as a really close match up and wouldn't call the fight as a wipeout victory either way

C) If Leonard had success running and pot-shotting, I see Floyd having some success as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                    Hagler came into the ring around 157-159 on average.

Floyd actually comes into the ring bigger than that on most nights. I'm actuality, Floyd is the bigger man, and Hagler would've KILLED him.
                    No because based on your argument hagler would also have gained another 8lbs before he stepped into the ring if he had weighed in 24 hours before...floyd don't weigh no more than 155 on fight night maximum and that's 24 hours after the weigh in..so hagler would at least be 10lbs or probably more heavier ....hagler would destroy mayweather and would not be a pretty sight ..... If both have the same weigh in times then hagler is always bigger lunatic lol

Comment

A) You have no historical basis to really support that Hagler would brutally KO Floyd. Hagler himself was a volume destroyer, not a one-shot guy & Floyd is one of the best defensive fighters ever.

B) I see this as a really close match up and wouldn't call the fight as a wipeout victory either way

C) If Leonard had success running and pot-shotting, I see Floyd having some success as well.
                      Leonard was a natural welterweight period...floyd is natural 130lb fighter....floyd also got bullied by a crude maidana for 6 rounds and was whimpering about blood in his eyes halfway through the fight., an old mosley, a small guerrero, victor ortiz, a crude maidana or even a tiny pacquaio are no preparation for a fighter like marvin hagler silly man , he was relentless he could switch stances in a blink of an eye and was a pinpoint counter puncher....you talk ****

Comment

Working...
                      X