No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez, let's be real.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    yeah he lost that fight though, and he ain't no boogeyman nobody scared of his ass
    He didn't, and you're saying pure rubbish

Lara is still the most ducked fighter at that weight

Ginger took that fight when everyone was saying he would duck too, and won. deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      He didn't, and you're saying pure rubbish

Lara is still the most ducked fighter at that weight

Ginger took that fight when everyone was saying he would duck too, and won. deal with it
      he lost clearly, lara taught him a thing or two about the fine art of boxing

Comment

Nobody would follow his pale ginger ass if he was some Anglo named "Robert", "John" or whatever (oh wait, there's almost no anglos in boxing). But since he's Mexican, and pro boxing targeting American audeience, he got a lot of Latin Americans supporting him. And he was fighting Cotto and Mayweather, that's the only reasons why he's getting attention. If I was Oscar, I'd tell the boy to back the **** down, there's no way I'd send my cash cow to a slaughter and let him fight Golovkin. And I think that Golovkin is overrated in p4p list with his bum resume, but he's gonna whoop that ass with ease

I don't want to disrespect Canelo, he might be a great guy, but can somebody tell me what's so exceptional about him?
        Last edited by g27region; 04-27-2016, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
          eh?

GGG is a "boxing boogieman"

Lucas Matthyse was one

Margarito was one pre-mosley

who's he fought with that kind of rep

Are you ever going to reply to my post with with your Tyrone Biggums account or will you keep replying with alts, earl? You already got one account banned. Jesus Christ...what's been going on with you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Are you ever going to reply to my post with with your Tyrone Biggums account or will you keep replying with alts, earl? You already got one account banned. Jesus Christ...what's been going on with you.
            nervous breakdown

Comment

Agree that Canelo is more sizzle then steak and if he didn't have all the juice behind him he wouldn't have gotten 2-3 of those Ws because no matter who he fights he has 2-5 in the pocket before the fight starts and his team knows for the most part when to fight certain opponets

The one thing I'll give him credit for though is the guy geniuenly wants to be great and he will take on anyone plus he has a exciting style. But I feel that pride of his is going to be his downfall especially against GGG.

Comment

Canelo is not that good. He's a decent fighter that took the reigns for the Mexican demographic because he is a young, charismatic kid with a promotional powerhouse at his backing. None of that translates to a great boxer however. With that thought in mind, remember how "not good" he is when he stretches a mere con. This should say a lot about both fighters after khan is staring at the ceiling in rd 4 or 5

Comment

Working...
                X