Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Problem With LIL G is THIS. HE WONT FACE ANYONE HE DONT THINK HE CAN BEAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
    lil g needs catchweight for this fighter but not for this fighter, he can make this weight for this fighter but cant make it for this fighter, blah blah blah. He only willing to make concessions against fighters where he knows he can still win and will have the advantage and wont even consider making concessions for fighters he doesnt think he can beat.

LIL G MR I Dont Dare To Be Great, Lil G Mr Hypocrite
    GGG is just like every other fighter in boxing. He wants fights for BIG MONEY. As a result he is willing to compromise on things with guys who bring in the money and unwilling to do so with guys who do not.

What's funny about some GGG lunatics on here, is that they act like GGG is above it, and only cares about unifying belts. Complete BS. He wants Nelo not because of the belt but because of the money.
    If Mayweather offered him a fight right now at 54, I doubt he'd say no thank you Mr. Mayweather, I really want that WBC MW belt.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      GGG is just like every other fighter in boxing. He wants fights for BIG MONEY. As a result he is willing to compromise on things with guys who bring in the money and unwilling to do so with guys who do not.

What's funny about some GGG lunatics on here, is that they act like GGG is above it, and only cares about unifying belts. Complete BS. He wants Nelo not because of the belt but because of the money.
      If Mayweather offered him a fight right now at 54, I doubt he'd say no thank you Mr. Mayweather, I really want that WBC MW belt.
      100% the way it is. Simple to point this out (which I be in acitve back and forth with ggg fans here and once I post this they ignore me lol)

GGG wanted Ward to defend his SMW title at a catchweight but when canelo pulls basically the same card on GGG all of a sudden GGG is all high and mighty and feels offended talking about "RESPECT BOXING" lol but when he was trying to put Ward into that bag he can careless about "RESPECT BOXING" LOL now he saying its all about the belt he can care less about CANELO if that was truly the case he would have NEVER ACCEPTED STEP ASIDE MONEY in the first place to begin with lmfao.

Comment

GGG wanted to face Martinez, Pirog, Jacobs, Quillin, Ward, Saunders Mayweather, Sturm, Lara, Froch, Chavez Jr. Canelo, Cotto. Basically every big name around 154-168.

Ward = ducked GGG when HBO offered the fight, fooled the public later with hoax offer
        Pirog = got injured when the fight with GGG was signed
        Quillin = ducked
        Jacobs = has the fake WBA belt and tries to fight Lee instead of GGG
        Martinez = ducked
        Cotto = ducked
        Sturm = ducked
        Froch = ducked
        Chavez jr = ducked
        Saunders = ducked
        Canelo = still ****ting his pants and ducking
        Lara = hides at 154 fighting bums instead of moving to MW
        Floyd = claims GGG is easy work but ducks the fight

Of course when you are a fan of one of these fighter you will make up bull**** excuses and hate threads like this one

FACTS. Deal with it.

Comment

100% the way it is. Simple to point this out (which I be in acitve back and forth with ggg fans here and once I post this they ignore me lol)

GGG wanted Ward to defend his SMW title at a catchweight but when canelo pulls basically the same card on GGG all of a sudden GGG is all high and mighty and feels offended talking about "RESPECT BOXING" lol but when he was trying to put Ward into that bag he can careless about "RESPECT BOXING" LOL now he saying its all about the belt he can care less about CANELO if that was truly the case he would have NEVER ACCEPTED STEP ASIDE MONEY in the first place to begin with lmfao.
          The 164 'proposal' was for a non-title fight as far as I recall. Doubt it was serious anyway - GGG had his eyes set on the Canelo - Cotto winner at the time, but imagine the backlash if the Ward 'offer' had been for 161... just saying.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 05-07-2016, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
            So you prove the point that Triple G only accepts fights he's favored to win in...not a hard concept.
            So clearly you have no real concept of risk and reward.

Comment

The real problem with GGG

It's painful to hear him talk, he should have a translator. He can't speak English and in that, he's brutally unmarketable.

He will never be a PPV draw because he has zero charisma because him talking ruins the perception of him being a destroyer when he can't cleanly answer a simple YES or NO question.

He might be a great fighter but he talks in a kermited yoda-esk riddle speech tongue

"How are you doing?"

"mmm yes you know Max i like good things and HMmmmm the day yes you know"

WTF!?!?!?? W T F!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                Going by the OP's statement, it's Canelo's problem that GGG thinks he can beat Canelo.

If Golovkin thought he could beat Canelo, he would just fight him.

Comment

Fight GGG or give him his belt you ginger punk

Comment

Khan grabbed his balls and fought the bigger man. Props to him for daring to be great. The question is...why didn't ggg do the same thing?

Now Canelo has his back to the wall and there's no doubt in my mind he'll take the fight. The question is...why didn't ggg do the same thing?

is there safety mediocrity?

ggg is not great nor does he want to be. He's just in a safe place.

Comment

lil g needs catchweight for this fighter but not for this fighter, he can make this weight for this fighter but cant make it for this fighter, blah blah blah. He only willing to make concessions against fighters where he knows he can still win and will have the advantage and wont even consider making concessions for fighters he doesnt think he can beat.

LIL G MR I Dont Dare To Be Great, Lil G Mr Hypocrite
                      Stop being a dumb ****ing child.

GGG wants to fight Canelo. Canelo won't fight him at the weight at which he holds the belt. Canelo is ducking GGG to fight blown up chinny welterweights.

**** you're dumb.

Comment

Working...
                      X