Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Problem With LIL G is THIS. HE WONT FACE ANYONE HE DONT THINK HE CAN BEAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem with lil g is he is a coward.

Comment

Going by the OP's statement, it's Canelo's problem that GGG thinks he can beat Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
        The problem with lil g is he is a coward.
        I agree.........................

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
          lil g needs catchweight for this fighter but not for this fighter, he can make this weight for this fighter but cant make it for this fighter, blah blah blah. He only willing to make concessions against fighters where he knows he can still win and will have the advantage and wont even consider making concessions for fighters he doesnt think he can beat.

LIL G MR I Dont Dare To Be Great, Lil G Mr Hypocrite
          Aren't you the guy wishing someone dead? Go away.
          Last edited by stuff jones; 05-01-2016, 05:00 AM.

Comment

And the hypocrisy of a Canelo fan calling any other fighter a coward, let alone the guy Canelo is ducking, is beyond belief.

But seeing how the OP types like a 12 year old its not surprising.
            Last edited by stuff jones; 05-01-2016, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
              ARen't you the guy wishing someone died? Go away.
              I never wish someone dead.

I kill people with my owange so you probably still felling after effects still.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                I always get you and war Kovalev confused cause the similar pics and signature
                Without Bhop, Kova wouldn't even be in the picture. Stealing belts from the elderly. The elderly that beat Pascal ways before..

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                  Actually, no. The point is risk and rewards. Not a hard concept.
                  So you prove the point that Triple G only accepts fights he's favored to win in...not a hard concept.

Comment

If I am Canelo, I show up with 2 contracts post fight tonite. The first for a fight at 155 in September. The second, at the full 160 for a year from today. Canelo does have a point in that he has never faced a true middleweight and should be given one or two fights to become acclimated with fighting the bigger men. He shows up with both contracts and a pen, no one can say he is avoiding anything.

No matter what happens tho, Canelo will remain the lineal middleweight champion until someone takes it from him IN THE RING.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                      If I am Canelo, I show up with 2 contracts post fight tonite. The first for a fight at 155 in September. The second, at the full 160 for a year from today. Canelo does have a point in that he has never faced a true middleweight and should be given one or two fights to become acclimated with fighting the bigger men. He shows up with both contracts and a pen, no one can say he is avoiding anything.

No matter what happens tho, Canelo will remain the lineal middleweight champion until someone takes it from him IN THE RING.
                      I gotta agree, well said.

Canelo has his reasons, and there are many.. but if you are holding the "lineal" 160 belt, demanding the #1 guy at 160 (who is also your mandatory) to meet at the lowest possible weight is just ridiculous. If he keeps refusing to step up and fight at 160 while holding that belt, he should just drop it and step down to JUNIOR MW.

This wouldn't be as big of a deal if Canelo didn't have that belt and/or was willing to meet somewhere closer to the middle, but come on now.. people are already calling it #CaneloWeight . I mean seriously, has GGG ever demanded 161 ? At least he was willing to meet halfway with Ward..

Comment

Working...
                      X