No announcement yet.

Source Reveals Golovkins Team Purposely Advised Him To Dodge Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Virgil has a photo of a guy who has a photo of GGG ... so how is it not credible?
    Could you imagine if Abel Sanchez claimed some guy showed him a photo of that guy and Ward, and that Sanchez claimed the man swore he was SOG's best friend as kids and they're still close, and he claims SOG told him he couldn't make 168 anymore, so they waited til Golovkin signed to fight Lemieux and was mandatory to the Canelo/Cotto winner and sent GGG an offer for a fight a year out, all so SOG could claim a moral victory over Golovkin.

The people jumping up down all excited over this story, would be going nuts over that story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      Could you imagine if Abel Sanchez claimed some guy showed him a photo of that guy and Ward, and that Sanchez claimed the man swore he was SOG's best friend as kids and they're still close, and he claims SOG told him he couldn't make 168 anymore, so they waited til Golovkin signed to fight Lemieux and was mandatory to the Canelo/Cotto winner and sent GGG an offer for a fight a year out, all so SOG could claim a moral victory over Golovkin.

The people jumping up down all excited over this story, would be going nuts over that story.
      It's a cool story but to make it more alike theyd have to be pulling such stunts on a hypejob 15lbs lighter

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        It's a cool story but to make it more alike theyd have to be pulling such stunts on a hypejob 15lbs lighter
        Take your pick; Berto, Garcia, Broner or Khan.

Comment

• The source is Virgil Hunter with a random picture of a guy. Hahahaha. This is the funniest **** ever.

Random boxing fan came over to make a picture with Virgil and he makes up that story. Hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Golovkin was willing to move up to 168 for both Chavez jr and Froch. But not Ward unless they fought at catchweight of 164. So you can stop with that nonsense.

Both Mayweather and Pacquiao have already moved up in weight multiple times. So there are no similarities between their situations and Golovkin's. Try again.
            and Floyd went to 154 for Oscar and Cotto, but NOT Canelo, he made Canelo come down to a catchweight of 152

Its called NEGOTIATIONS dummy..............

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I am talking about both because they are both fighters who would fight one guy at a weight but refuse to fight another at the same weight and that is what we are talking about. You know damn well you are a Mayweather fan. All GGG haters are big Mayweather fans. I am not trying to spin a damn thing but you sure are. GGG turned down 168 for Ward and Ward turned down 164 for GGG when he challenged Mayweather to fight him at 160. Ward avoided the fight with GGG every bit as much as GGG avoided the fight. Why does Ward get the final say at what weight the fight should be at? Normally when two fighters in different weight classes fight in a non title fight they fight at a catchweight in the middle like Broner fighting Porter at 144 pounds. !64 pounds is exactly half way between 160 and 168 so how is that unfair to Ward? Ward could have had the fight at 164 but he avoided it. Your hero doesn't always get everything his own way. Ward didn't want to compromise so the fight never happened.

I've always said that Mayweather should have fought Canelo at 154 so you don't even know what you're talking about. Even with that, 152-154 is not the same as 168-164 so your numbers comparison is off. It's hilarious that you expect Ward to accept 164 but back up Golovkins decision not to fight at 155. Double standards by people like you who would drink Golovkin's bathwater. So who's truly hero worshiping here?

Also, you don't know who I'm a fan of at all. You're making assumptions such as "fighthype is racist against Golovkin" which pretty much means you can't be taken seriously on this subject.

When I see people like you, onepunch, and many others on this site assuming only black people criticize or question Golovkin, your credibility is shot and anything you say on the subject is meaningless.
              Last edited by joseph5620; 04-25-2016, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

1:45. Lil' Gina's best friend knows he's a pu$$y.
                Your IQ hit triple digits man?

Comment

• This thread is comedy gold

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    I've always said that Mayweather should have fought Canelo at 154 so you don't even know what you're talking about. Even with that, 152-154 is not the same as 168-164 so your numbers comparison is off. It's hilarious that you expect Ward to accept 164 but back up Golovkins decision not to fight at 155. Double standards by people like you who would drink Golovkin's bathwater. So who's truly hero worshiping here?

Also, you don't know who I'm a fan of at all. You're making assumptions such as "fighthype is racist against Golovkin" which pretty much means you can't be take seriously on this subject.

When I see people like you, onepunch, and many others on this site assuming only black people criticize or question Golovkin, your credibility is shot and anything you say on the subject is meaningless.
                    Damn you're dumb. Canelo is the lineal champ, GGG his mando, with 3 alphabet belts + lineal on the line. Canelo refuses, he gets stripped.

Comment

• Wow. FightHype at it again

GGG has got a certain demographic very insecure indeed.

Comment

Working...
                      X