No announcement yet.

Mc William injured his hand the Chocolatito fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    Pretty much. On top of that he was landing some heavy left hooks all night, Roman was never in serious trouble but we got to see some holes in his armor. Arroyo fought his heart out and I have nothing but respect and admiration for the man, he's a tough guy. I would also love a rematch after Arroyo heals and has some tune ups to finish shaking the rust off... Keep in mind, he went into this fight after being inactive for over a year. The kid is talented, I just wish the playing field would have been more even.
    ^^^^This 100%

Comment

Anyone know what the issue with Gonzalez right shoulder was?

Arroyo usually got beat up the worse after his best moments, Gonzalez would turn up the effort and pummel him before going back into cruise control.

Comment

Wow, That is not good. I seen him wincing in pain when they were taking the glove off his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post

Arroyo is a warrior!
          OMG!!! I was wondering why he wasn't throwing as much as he did in previous fights.

Comment

He had a decent gameplan but the problem was he only had 1. It was obvious he was looking for a 6-3 counter to lift Gonzalez chin off his chest (gonzalez keeps his chin tucked better than anyone currently in boxing) but I dont know if his shoe affected his plan B or not. Arroyo did show a good chin and the body punches he took showed hes conditioned but after that beating he needs a few gimme's before he takes on Estrada, Estrada may end his career.

Comment

His left hand got injured, but he remained left-hand dominant throughout the fight. It does show that his output was compromised. It's hard to beat a guy like Gonzalez when he throws 1000+ punches.

Comment

Working...
              X