Mc William injured his hand the Chocolatito fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mc William injured his hand the Chocolatito fight

Arroyo is a warrior!
    Last edited by whitealltrac; 04-25-2016, 08:32 AM.

Yucky. Hope he mends soon.

Comment

Respect to Arroyo. Hope he gets an easier chance at a title. I haven't seen the Amnat fight, sounds it was a tossup

Comment

All bias aside I really think arroyo could have had more success if his shoe and hand didn't blow up. It really affected his performance.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          All bias aside I really think arroyo could have had more success if his shoe and hand didn't blow up. It really affected his performance.
          I only caught the last 3 rounds but he looked fresher than Gonzales, cardio-wise. He just wasn't moving and throwing consistently enough. Not to lend to excuses, but I really wonder how it would have gone down if he hadn't have hurt himself because Roman looked tired as fk in the last few rounds.

Comment

I'd like to see Chocolatito fight McJoe somewhere down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I only caught the last 3 rounds but he looked fresher than Gonzales, cardio-wise. He just wasn't moving and throwing consistently enough. Not to lend to excuses, but I really wonder how it would have gone down if he hadn't have hurt himself because Roman looked tired as fk in the last few rounds.
              He was right there with roman blow for blow until the end of the second round when roman went into that extra gear he has. Then in the third the bottom of his right show literally fell off. You know how important balance is when moving around and setting stuff up, it completely killed any chance he had. He lost alot of leverage on his punches. Now we hear about the hand issue. He had really bad luck. I wouldn't mind a rematch considering the circumstances.

Comment

I'm surprised his foot wasn't injured

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  He was right there with roman blow for blow until the end of the second round when roman went into that extra gear he has. Then in the third the bottom of his right show literally fell off. You know how important balance is when moving around and setting stuff up, it completely killed any chance he had. He lost alot of leverage on his punches. Now we hear about the hand issue. He had really bad luck. I wouldn't mind a rematch considering the circumstances.
                  Holy shyt! Didn't know that. I am literally about to lace up my shoes and go into the garage to hit the bags and I can have a pretty significant difference in training depending on which shoes I pick. I can't imagine how much it would fk you over to have ONE shoe, and one bare. Not just the pain and imbalance, but the fact that you have never trained like that even once. For a guy like Foreman, maybe not so much. But for a smaller guy who relies on footwork, that's some heavy shyt.

Damn, that makes me want to see a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Holy shyt! Didn't know that. I am literally about to lace up my shoes and go into the garage to hit the bags and I can have a pretty significant difference in training depending on which shoes I pick. I can't imagine how much it would fk you over to have ONE shoe, and one bare. Not just the pain and imbalance, but the fact that you have never trained like that even once. For a guy like Foreman, maybe not so much. But for a smaller guy who relies on footwork, that's some heavy shyt.

Damn, that makes me want to see a rematch.
                    Pretty much. On top of that he was landing some heavy left hooks all night, Roman was never in serious trouble but we got to see some holes in his armor. Arroyo fought his heart out and I have nothing but respect and admiration for the man, he's a tough guy. I would also love a rematch after Arroyo heals and has some tune ups to finish shaking the rust off... Keep in mind, he went into this fight after being inactive for over a year. The kid is talented, I just wish the playing field would have been more even.

Comment

Working...
                    X