No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA: If No Golovkin-Canelo, We Will Order GGG-Danny Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    OK he got "stripped" but didn't get stripped. Any more points that good?
    He got stripped. Just accept the fact and move on. Everyone was clamoring for this fight. There was a purse bid. Kovalev ducked and was stripped of his WBC position. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by TSS View Post
      He got stripped. Just accept the fact and move on. Everyone was clamoring for this fight. There was a purse bid. Kovalev ducked and was stripped of his WBC position. Move on.
      Yes but you were talking about GGG getting stripped of his belt, stupid, not "stripped" of his mando position. Very different

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Eleider Alvarez fought Isaac Chilemba for the WBC mandatory challenger status, so yes, Kovalev got "stripped".
        http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/ratings?layout=edit&id=143

Kovalev is the WBC Diamond Champion.

Comment

If Alvarez would just vacate the title already, then the WBA could hurry up and mandate Golovkin/Jacobs before Jacobs' finalizes his deal with Lee and we could have Golovkin/Jacobs this July!

****ing Canelo killing great fights with his greed & cowardice....

Comment

Canelo won't have to vacate.

The WBC will see to that.

Can you say Super Champion Emeritus? (and still lineal)

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Yes but you were talking about GGG getting stripped of his belt, stupid, not "stripped" of his mando position. Very different
              Lol at Haymon winning a purse bid to strip GGG. That's why Wilder's punching his passport. Haymon won't bid $5mill for Jacobs like he did Wilder. Danny will beg Saunders for WBO asylum, vacate, or get his butt kicked.

Comment

Already discrediting a win over Jacobs.....smh guys are unbelievable

Comment

Good fight....Saunders,Jacobs,Canelo are the only 3 fights at 160 for GGG...make them and move up fall 2017...

Comment

I can't get excited yet because the WBC tried this with Stevenson vs Kovalev and it failed miserably.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Ok haters, take this.

What you gonna say now? you wanted GGG to fight Jacobs? seems like it will be ordered for late 2016. I guess that some of you will say: "but Pirog did it better." "oh Pirog did it faster". "He finished him in three but still got hit a lot" etc.

I hope Jacobs don't ask for two millions or something like that which he doesn't deserve.

"Jacobs wasn't that good anyway, the real fight was Canelo at 155 and he ducked it".
                      Jacobs is such a bad fighter and the worst kind of paper champ, I can't believe he gets so much hype on here...oh wait, I can believe it.

Comment

Working...
                      X