• Show
Clear All

Jacobs ain't no Daniel Geale.

Comment

Jacobs won't take the fight unless he is paid upwards of 5 million

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Jacobs won't take the fight unless he is paid upwards of 5 million
        Lol, which is the same amount Haymon put up for the Wilder/Povetikin purse bid.

Comment

i'm guessing HBO would need this to be PPV

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            This is good. Jacobs isn't great but he comes to fight. That's what I like to see, real fights. Not much life at 160 anyway so why the fk not?
            I say Jacobs gives up the title and fights for another one I don't see any MW wants to get KO'd by triple god

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              I say Jacobs gives up the title and fights for another one I don't see any MW wants to get KO'd by triple god
              Jacobs knows the tune: Pirog switched only once and it was enough to badly dispatch the poor dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                Bumlovkin is gonna DUCK Jacobs...
                This guy......

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  Lol, which is the same amount Haymon put up for the Wilder/Povetikin purse bid.
                  5 million for the entire fight......Wilder isn't making 5 mill.

Comment

Unless Cholo vista speaks for everyone then Maxi is just making conspiracy theories up as usual. The GGG haters do have boogiemen but Jacobs is not one of them.

I think Jacobs vs GGG is a logical fight to make but also one that has a very predictable ending. Jacobs would need a chin transplant to stand any chance.

Some people will not be satisfied till GGG loses, that's a fact but honestly GGG fans are just going to have to deal with what Floyd fans dealt with for many years.

Personally I was pissed with the way the Ward situation went down but I'm over it since we're getting Ward-Kovalev which is a more even fight in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
                      Jacobs ain't no Daniel Geale.
                      Sure isn't. Geale was a unified, undisputed world champion while Jacobs is the WBA " Not Golovkin" Champion. Jacobs has a long way too go before he's comparable to Geale.

Comment

Working...
                      X